Vetoquinol Viralys Gel Immune Supplement for Cats, 5-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A highly palatable L-Lysine HCI Nutritional supplement for cats that may be given orally twice a day
- This L-Lysine supplement is specifically developed for cats and kittens in mind
- A nutritional supplement for conditions responsive to Lysine such as upper respiratory problems or feline herpes virus
- This oral gel will also help reduce inflammation of the eyes, conjunctivitis (eye discharge), squinting sneezing, sinus congestion, and so much more
- Made in the USA and manufactured according to rigorous pharmaceutical standards, L-Lysine powder can be safely administered with no known side effects for as long as required
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NOW Pets L-Lysine Immune System Support Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$10.60Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.07Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Immune Support Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 3.5-oz tub$15.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Enisyl-F Lysine Bites Chicken & Liver Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 6.35-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Optixcare L-Lysine Cat Chews, 60 count bag$13.88Chewy Price$27.98List Price$13.19Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet L-Lysine Amino Acid Support Soft Chews Cat Supplement, 100 count$10.38Chewy Price$9.86Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Lysine Immune Health+ Tuna & Chicken Flavored Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 4.2-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Totally Wags Collagen Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz bag$15.52Chewy Price$16.95List Price$14.74Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Tummy Gladiator Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Turmeric The Magnificent Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Joint Ease Super Cat Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Serenity Zen Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Cat Granules, 60 doses$19.49Chewy Price$18.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active: L-Lysine Hydrochloride: 250mg per 1.25 mL., Inactive: Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium...||Active Ingredients per 1 scoop (0.52 grams): L-Lysine Hydrochloride ..... 500 mg Inactive Ingredients: Brewer's Dried Yeast, Hydrolyzed Fish (enzymatic), Hydrolyzed Poultry Liver (enzymatic)...||Active Ingredients: (Per Included Scoop) L-Lysinehydrochloride 500 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Brewer's Dried Yeast, Hydrolyzed Fish (Enzymatic)...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine Hydrochloride., Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine (Monohydrochloride), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Astragalus Root....|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
569 Customer Reviews
Works=But Cat Hates
We have a one year cat that has been sneezing since we adopted him at 6 weeks, and has snotty eyes. The vet finally recommended this, and it works. His eyes and sneezing have improved considerably. The only problem is that he absolutely loathes the stuff. We have to hold him down, and squirt it in his cheeks with a syringe. We also have a seven year old cat that just slept all the time, we decided to give her some, and that cat hasn't been this perky since she was a kitten. She loves the flavor, but she also loves pancakes, so I'm not sure if she's the best judge of the flavor.
not good for my cat
I’ve been giving this to my cat for a few days now and every time, he throws it up after about 15-20 minutes. He has chronic congestion, sneezing and runny nose and I was hoping this would improve his immune system. Very disappointed that I can’t give this to him.
My cat hates the smell and wont get near it.
I bought this Maple Flavor for my cat who really needs a Lysine supplement and won't eat the chewable ones. I hoped this would solve my problem but my cat hates it SO much I couldn't get it near her. She smelled it. screwed up her eyes and almost ran away. I mean I think now I could only use this as a way to get her off the kitchen counter. Sadly, it didn't work for us.
Princess Uma has occasional bouts of respiratory distress.. Coughing and sneezing. She loves the taste of Vetoquinol and licks it off my finger. When she's not in distress I give this to her 3 times a week unless she starts sneezing in-between then I start up every day.
My cat goes crazy over Viralys Maple Flavor
I own a cat that had respiratory issues since birth. I was recommended to give her Viralys twice a day. I started her on the maple flavor at 8 months old and she loves it!!!!! She licks it like its candy. As for the other cats I own I have one that would prefer to take the lysine chewable and for the others I would occasionally mix it in their food. Just like us, every cat will have their own preference.
It worked better than the powder
It tried a few options before I tried this and it really worked. I tried the powder version first and it didn't work because it has to be mixed in their food and they are completely congested when they first get sick and don't want to eat anything. I learned every cat is different. Our kitten would only take it in his food. Where as our senior cat wanted it by itself and didn't want it mixed in her food. She really liked the maple flavor. I think the maple syrup is strong enough that they can smell it even though they're congested.
Ozzie feeling better
My cat was pretty sick and vet recommended this and I had already ordered anyway. Between this and my prescription meds Ozzie is 100% better
Tasty and effective
My cat considers the gel a treat that he licks off my finger twice a day. This supplement really helps my 2 year-old cat's nasal congestion and weepy eyes.
Not a hit for my brood
Unfortunately, out of three cats, not a single one wants anything to do with this gel! Even one of my cats who seems to enjoy 'sweet' things turns her nose up at this, along with my two kittens who don't hesitate to gobble up everything I present to them. I had wanted to try a gel supplement instead of powder as I thought it may be easier, but it looks like I'll have to stick with the powder.
the won’t eat them
I ordered a combination of the L lysine for the cats and they will not eat the treats and they will not let me get near them with the gel liquid type thing I tried using a syringe and I figure him out 50 bucks because they won’t go near it