Vetoquinol Zylkene 75-mg Capsules Calming Supplement for Small Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The only veterinary supplement formulated with alpha-casozepine, a natural ingredient from cow’s milk with calming properties to help relax cats and dogs.
- Non-drowsy formula provides a sense of calm and contentment without tranquilizing or sedating your pal.
- Perfect to use before or during stressful situations, including moving, adapting to new people or new places, traveling, vet visits, and for behavior training.
- Free of lactose and preservatives, so it’s ideal for pets with sensitive tummies; used by veterinarians and animal behaviorists worldwide.
- Formula comes in 75 mg capsules that can be given by mouth, or opened and mixed with a meal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Solliquin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 75 count$19.74Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.75Autoship Price
- Rescue Remedy Stress Relief Pet Supplement, 20-mL bottle$18.99Chewy Price$25.16List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Zylkene Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins NutriCalm Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$20.00Chewy Price$28.00List Price$19.00Autoship Price
- Adaptil Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day$14.62Chewy Price$26.99List Price$13.89Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Calming Dog & Cat Chews, 160 count$18.00Chewy Price$17.10Autoship Price
- Nutramax Solliquin Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Calming Supplement for Dogs, 45 count$15.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Zylkene Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$70.49Chewy Price$74.99List Price$66.97Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count, bundle of 2$36.50Chewy Price$34.67Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Stress Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Hydrolized Milk Protein (Bovine), Inactive Ingredients: FD&C blue #1 (capsule), Hypromellose (capsule)...||Dried Hydrolysed Casein, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate.||Dried Hydrolysed Casein, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate.||Active Ingredients: Thiamine, L-Tryptophan, Chamomile Extract...||Active Ingredients per ml (20 drops): Essences of Bleeding Heart, Castel Lake Azalea, Echinacea...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Calming||Calming||Calming||Calming||Calming, Recovery, Diabetic Support, Senior Care|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Liquid|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||—||Natural, Human-Grade, Non-GMO...|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
307 Customer Reviews
Jury is still out...
My pup is virtually blind having lost an eye and has advanced and inoperable cataracts in the other. As his vision has decreased his anxiety has begun to increase. We are trying a low dose of Zylkene because the other anti-anxiety chew that worked for him was just too hard to have him take. He started with the dose for a medium dog, but it was too much. He was very lethargic. We are finding the small dog dose just right, although he is a picky eater so feeding it with a meal is tricky when he chooses not to eat. However, his appetite is getting better on Zylkene. It is worth a try!
I think it works
My cat is very destructive when he is bored. He doesn’t really play with toys. I gave him zylkene every morning with his wet food, I think it has calmed him down, but he still acts crazy in the evening. He lets me sleep at night now so that’s a plus.
Desperate for a calm kitty
Due to a recent relocation, my elder cat is anxious and not sleeping (hence, no one in the family is sleeping.) A colleague told me about this medication, which takes about a month to "kick in." I think it's helping, and I look forward to when she is fully dosed and calmer.
I started this medication on the advise of the Vet. Adopted two kittens. One of them sucking and chews her tail. This helps to calm her down t night when she seems to be more stressed.
Evens out my cat’s anxiety
This pill helps my cats hyper vigilance and general anxiety. He’s a mess. It’s bigger than it appears in the bottle. I have to use 2 pills per day so we both communicate better with each other. He’s a big boy 14 pounds. Smaller cats probably need less.
My cat was experiencing anxiety and was lashing out. Ever since we tried Zylkene we have not had any issues!!
This Helps Little scared LIley.
I have had her on this for about 4 yeas now. It is great for Vet visits and thunder and the 4th of July.
I'm using this in conjunction with a Feliway diffuser. My cat has been extremely vocal particularly in the middle of the night. It basically stopped after using both for a week.
Helps my cat
My cat over grooms himself and has very bad anxiety. He's on 150mg once a day and it helped calm him down a lot. He still grooms, but not as horrendous as before. I do recommend.
Our ole boy suffers from some dementia and has full blown panic attacks. After months of sleepless nights, our vet recommended this supplement. There was results after the first dose. He’s doing amazing, very rarely has the panics, and is dealing better with the dementia. Highly highly recommend!