Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Vetoryl is a prescription medication prescribed to aid in your dog's treatment of hyperadrenocorticism—also known as Cushing's Disease. This medication treats both pituitary-dependent and adrenal-dependent cases, and controls the excess production of cortisol caused by the disease.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 30-mg, 30 capsules$92.00Chewy Price$81.69Autoship Price
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Galliprant Tablets for Dogs, 60-mg, 1 tablet$2.37Chewy Price$2.92List Price$2.25Autoship Price
- Incurin (Estriol) Tablets for Dogs, 1-mg, 30 tablets$21.63Chewy Price
- Carprofen (Generic) Caplets for Dogs, 100-mg, 1 caplet$0.64Chewy Price$0.61Autoship Price
- Ursodiol (Generic) Tablets, 250-mg, 1 tablet$1.37Chewy Price$1.47List Price$1.30Autoship Price
- Heartgard Plus Chew for Dogs, 51-100 lbs, (Brown Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- Carprofen (Generic) Flavored Tablets for Dogs, 75-mg, 1 tablet$0.37Chewy Price$0.35Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
227 Customer Reviews
I adopted a dog (Mia) with Cushing's disease. Because I couldn't find the mgs I needed for her, I contacted Chewy. They responded immediately, found what I needed within a day, and the meds were delivered the next. Best of all, Mia is doing wonderfully!
My Dog muttley has cushing and this is the only drug that can control it and his hair is coming back and he got his pep back..He has to be on it,the rest his life..But he part of the family ..As long as he doesnt have pain ,we happy.. TY Chewey for your low prices for Meds for our animals ..we love you
My 10yo Chihuahua male has been using this brand for years and just dropped from 10mg to 5 mg and is doing well. It's not a cure but is improving his health.
Vetoryl is a prescription my dog needs
It is a med the Vet prescribed. The dog is getting a bit better daily so that means the med is working. Chewy is so accommodating and fast to deliver.
Same price as vet
This is for treating our Cinnamon's Cushing's Disease. She's looking better already and seems to be feeling better too.
Effective when Needed
I've used this medicine, purchased elsewhere, for a Cushingoid dog and it's incredibly effective. However, it's not helping the dog it was purchased for this time. His IMS diagnosed atypical Cushing's and prescribed low dose vetoryl. Unfortunately, it caused his cortisol levels to drop too low. It's an effective medicine when you have a definitive Cushing's diagnosis.
Relief from Cushings
My 14lb dog takes this to help with his Cushings. We have only taken it for a few weeks but it is helping him live a normal life
My dog has not had any issues with this med. She actually is a whole different dog! Lost her potbelly and seems happier, more normal and a bit more active. Improves her quality of life.
Kasey has Cushing disease. This was prescribed and really helps control her symptoms.
Sent wrong dosage
I had deleted this 60 MG capsule and replaced it with 30 and you sent both. Why did you send both dosages?