VetriScience Cell Advance 880 Capsules Immune Supplement for Dogs, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian approved antioxidant support for canine immune health with cell advance 880
- Includes free radical scavengers vitamins A, C, E and B6 to support the immune system and protect against free radical damage
- Provides 23 powerful antioxidants and free radical scavengers at levels that are designed to work with any program the animal may be on
- Maintains healthy collagen levels and protects cell structures from free radical damage
- Rich in vitamins, nutrients, antioxidants, and bioflavonoids to provide whole health benefits as well as support vascular and connective tissue health
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Small Breeds Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 250 count$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Coenzyme Q10 10 mg Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 100 count$11.50Chewy Price$17.00List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- DealHerbsmith Senior Dog Wisdom Cognitive Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count, Small$25.19Chewy Price$23.93Autoship Price
- DealNutri-Vet Adult-Vite Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 6-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealNaturVet Cranberry Relief Plus Echinacea Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealNaturVet Skin & Coat Plus Breath Aid Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealVetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Medium Breed Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- DealAnimal Essentials Super Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$24.20Chewy Price$27.50List Price$22.99Autoship Price
- DealOmega-Caps ES Liquid for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- DealVetoquinol Flexadin Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$42.49Chewy Price$40.37Autoship Price
- DealThe Missing Link Ultimate Canine Senior Health Formula Dog Supplement, 1-lb bag$35.19Chewy Price$37.39List Price$33.43Autoship Price
- DealProbios Daily Digestive Dog Tabs Supplement, 45 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per Capsule) Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 250 mg, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate (Vitamin E) 75 IU Methioine (Enteric Coated) 25 mg, L-Cysteine (Enteric Coated) 25 mg...||Arabionogalactan, Shiitake Mushroom, Lutein Bioactive Carotenoid. Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin‚ Microcrystalline Cellulose‚ Magnesium Sterate And Water...||Turmeric And Sacha Inchi.||L-Lysine, Larch Arabinogalactan (Larix Occidentalis Extract), Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum)...||Active Ingredients: Reishi Mushroom, Shiitake Mushroom, Hemp Seed Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support||Immune Support||Immune Support|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Turkey, Poultry||Original||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Cell Advance 880
I am giving this along with the VetriScience Coenzyme Q10 and a pill with Taurine and Carnitine. My dog is 15 with congestive heart failure, and I am doing my best to help her body while we still have her.
Yes, VetriScience products are the best
This has been the one constant product in our house for about 6 months. We have two senior German Shepherds, both with skin problems, hip dysplasia, joint issues, and this has been a lifesaver. We use VetriScience probiotic as well. Everyone lives better, sleeps better, eats better because of their products, we will never be without them.
Great Product !
My dog has had an issue with warts so after doing some research on them I discovered he might have an immune system issue. Reading reviews about Vetri Science Cell Advance 880 I started giving him one a day since last Setember. The warts have started to shrink and disappear ! I will continue using this product. I give it to him in a pill pouch and he swallows it no problem. I highly recommend this product.
They worked for us
My 12 year old beautiful jack Russell mix had a weird lump on her back foot. I asked her veterinarian about these and she approved. Her lump went after a few weeks of these no other treatment was done. They are easy to add to her food 1x per day in the mornings she does not mind it on top, I open the capsule and put the powder on her food. They definitely help keep her healthy and lumps are gone. Thank goodness!!
I have a large mixed breed puppy and wanted to make sure he gets the vitamins and minerals to be as healthy as possible.
I ask to the person that is giving it to chispo and he say that he's doing ok I'm at the hospital so I can't see them sorry
My dogs hated this stuff
My dogs wouldn’t eat this drizzled on bacon. Bacon!
I am very happy with the customer service and the products at Chewy. My dog Matty almost 14year is doing very well with our food and other purchases. The recent purchase of VertiScience Cell Advance that was recommended by our Vet, seems to be adding to his vitality. Thanks Chewy.. Keep up the good work. Helen and Matty
I was looking at a number of supplements for my dog Hope, who has severe skin issues, after spending 2,000 with 3 different vets, my husband and I decided to try alternative methods in treating Hope. The last vet said she had severe food allergies. However the food trial did not work as it should have if she had food allergies. So the vet switch to sensitive skin diet and she was a little better. We contacted the manufacturer to find out what the difference was between the Rx food and over the counter public sensitive skin diet. They told me and I started looking for supplements that had those two ingredients in. We have been making our own food for three months now, and just started using this supplement on 7/13. The condition of her skin has greatly improved. She is not back to her normal self, but she is not so sore that we can't touch her. She now allows me to brush her without crying and trying to get away!! So maybe with additional time on this supplement her skin and feet will continue to improve.
Immune Health Supplement Creates Vibrant, Vocal Seniors
Daisy will soon reach 15 years and has recently had worrisome hard lumps on her chest and some soft lumps as well. She's quite restless in the evening. Sam is 11 with mild joint issues. Per recommendations they should get 3 capsules each. They split some wet food in the AM to which I add 3 capsules and about 3/4 of empty can filled with purified water. Water is especially important for seniors and they love what I call their "soupy,soupy". In the PM I cut a thick slice of liver sausage in half and slice each half in half again. Each dog gets half of this with 1 opened capsule each dog in their liver. Liver sausage or Braunschweiger is good for their liver and it is great for concealing meds and dogs love it. They lick it off my fingers and the paper plate used. This way they are each getting about 2 1/2 capsules total. I don't give every day as some days I give them pollack oil in their "soupy, soupy". Daisy's lumps seem not as hard and are less worrisome. Their coats are more vibrant. Sam is strangely more vocal. I would probably purchase at least one more time to further observe it's effects. The white powder turns the soup and liver orange however I do not see that as a problem as ingredients are healthy and my dogs love the way I serve it to them.