This formula is available in 10mg capsules for dogs and cats. Found in the mitochondria, Coenzyme Q10 supports the formation of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), the basic cellular energy molecule. CoQ10 is found in its highest concentrations in the high energy organs like the brain, heart, liver, kidneys and pancreas.
It is an immune system supporter and a powerful antioxidant. CoQ supports periodontal health, circulation, physical energy, stamina, oxygen utilization, carbohydrate metabolism, normal detoxification processes and more.
- Formulated to support cardiovascular health, blood sugar balance, gum tissue health, periodontal health, circulation, physical energy, stamina, oxygen utilization, carbohydrate metabolism, normal detoxification processes, and more
- CoEnzyme Q10 (CoQ10) a powerful antioxidant and immune enhancer, is found in the mitochondria, the chemical factories of all cells where energy is made. It is safe and natural supplement that supports the formation of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), the basic cellular energy molecule
- Deficiencies of CoEnzyme Q10 have been associated with improper functioning of the heart muscle and gum tissue
- Great as an adjunct for animals with recurrent or persistent mouth and gum concerns or enhancing energy production for a healthy immune response
- Palatable treats are easy to feed daily and great for all weight ranges and since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a veterinarian immediately.
See all items by VetriScience