VetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports balanced behavior for cats exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, anxiety or responding to environmentally-induced stress
- Calming formula providing C3 Calming Complex, L-Theanine and Thiamine to ease nervousness without affecting your cat's personality
- Begins working in 20-30 minutes. Dosing can be doubled or tripled to achieve the desired result if needed
- Composure soft chews have a tasty, chicken liver flavor that cats love
- Veterinarian formulated and safe for long term
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HomeoPet Feline Anxiety Relief Cat Supplement, 450 drops$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Spray for Cats, 60-mL$24.89Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.65Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Calming Cat Paw Gel, 3-oz bottle$15.87Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.08Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Cat Supplement, 45 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic 30 Day Starter Kit Calming Diffuser for Cats$24.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Pheromone Breakaway Cat Collar, 4 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Feliway Optimum Enhanced Calming Pheromone 30 Day Cat Diffuser Refill$20.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Trout & Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Cats, 30 count$11.45Chewy Price$10.88Autoship Price
- bSerene Pheromone Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 45 day$34.29Chewy Price$34.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Chew) Thiamine (Vitamin B1), C3 Tm (Colostrum Calming Complex), L-Theanine....||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Soft Chews) L-Tryptophan, Chamomile, Thiamine...||Brewers Yeast, Canola Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor...||—||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||—||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
674 Customer Reviews
Product works so well! Night and day difference
At first, the only time she would sort of eat it was in her food only to have mild results for a short period of time and then go back to crying again. Plus, her food would not be empty by next feeding time, which was a bit of a concern. But luckily she loves those puree treats. So, after looking at some other reviews of tbis product, i figured I'd grind it super fine, and mixing it in a table spoon with the treat and give it a shot. She eats the full dose in less than 2 minutes and can go back to enjoying her regular food. Great bonding experience when she eats the treat, so she feels rewarded. Also, dont be afraid to give 2 on especially anxious days. These treats work especially well with night time crying and other anxious behavior such as biting/scratching and attacking furniture. These treats, along with pheromone spray diffusers have helped her adjust to her new home and be comfortable.
Didn't work for us
I bought these because we got a third cat and one of my other cats isn't handling it well despite the new cat being very sweet and gentle. Unfortunately, there was no improvement whatsoever with my other cat's anxiety after a full week of taking the maximum dosage every day. It might be because his reaction seems pretty severe (he literally screams) so these are probably for mild to moderate anxiety.
Actually works and fast results
I had tried a few different brands of calmative treats from the local pet stores. Only one brand calmed our cats down but one cat wouldn't eat the treats unless we mixed it with something else. I saw these here on chewy and I was familiar with the brand as we feed their lysine treats so I thought I'd give them a try. These treats were the winners!! Both cats will eat the treats no problem, and with two treats each it's nap time. Two weeks ago these treats proved their worth. We had a tornado warning + thunder storm so we were all hunkered down in our tiny bathroom for about an hour. The treats started working within 20 minutes, both girls just laid down and took a nap. Would highly recommend these for just in case purposes!
cats won't eat them
My anxious fussy older cats wouldn't touch these after the first taste. But neither will my 9-month-old who loves just about everything. So I have no idea if they help with calming, but extra brushing does, so I'll save my money.
He eats them, he loves them as treats but they didnt affect him. Been trying to find something to calm my cat, who yells at us constantly, knocks stuff over for attention, even when we have given him nonstop attention and play time throughout the day. This stuff did nothing for him unfortunately.
It really works
I originally bought this product for my white nervous tabby cat Gizmo bcus he pees around the litter box and he's just very nervous, but he refused to eat them. My Egyptian mau kitten is so active, and he bullies the other 3 cats and he gets the zoomies as my kids call it. He will eat and it'd like spinach with Popeye, he gets this burst of energy and he is literally climbing the walls. If he wants a spot on the cat tower or kitty window seat and one other the other cats has it he will make them move. Castiel is very curious and he is territorial over me, but I give him a couple of these Composure chews and he is so calm. He relaxes and it's nice for my other 3 cats. He hasn't stopped being a kitten, but he does slow down and he's not picking on my older cats at all. I absolutely recommend this product.
Wouldn't try it at first but now loves them
My 14-year-old cat turned her nose to them when I first got them to help her with a move. Once she was all moved in I tried a couple of times to see if she'd reconsider. Once she finally tried it, she has since happily eaten them when offered. Shes obsessed! It noticeably helps with her anxiety. If you have a picky eater, it may not be the treat for you.
These little nuggets are pretty hard and chewy but Sushi does snarf them down. She is a very VERY schizy cat so I unfortunately do not get the effect I was hoping for. This is not a VetriScience problem. This is a CAT problem!
not tasty enough
My cat refuses to eat these, they are hard and crunchy and she won't even touch them. I have tried smothering it in gravy and food and she still refuses
My kitty won’t eat the treats
My new rescue Cat is adorable, but he has definite anxiety issues. He loves to eat, so I was hopeful he would eat these treats, unfortunately he didn’t want anything to do with the treats.