VetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian approved calming formula providing C3 Calming Complex, L-theanine and thiamine to support balanced behavior.
- Chews are for dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, or anxiety, and for those responding to environmentally induced stress.
- Composure is clinically shown to work within 30 minutes and lasts up to 4 hours.*
- Can be given up to two times daily or on an as-need basis. It’s even safe to double or triple in times of increased stress.
- National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) seal of approval so you know you’re buying a product developed to quality standards.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVetriScience Composure Long Lasting Chicken Flavored Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 Chews$40.70Chewy Price$44.99List Price$38.66Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Composure Peanut Butter Flavored Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$37.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Composure Bacon Flavored Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$37.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealVetoquinol Zylkene Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- DealAdaptil Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day$14.62Chewy Price$26.99List Price$13.89Autoship Price
- DealVetoquinol Zylkene Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- DealHeavenly Hounds Relaxation Square Peanut Butter Flavor Stress & Anxiety Relief Dog Supplement, 12 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- DealSentry Good Behavior Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dog, 60 count$15.85Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.06Autoship Price
- DealChew + Heal Travel-Sized Anxiety & Stress Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Dealwaggedy Calm Stress & Anxiety Relief Melatonin Dog Supplement, 60 Count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.21List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealPet Wellbeing Pet Melatonin Bacon Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$36.95Chewy Price$35.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Soft Chew) Thiamine (Vitamin B1), C3 Tm (Colostrum Calming Complex), L-Theanine....||Valerian Root 100 mg, Passion Flower 100 mg, Chamomile 100 mg...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile: 150 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate: 100 mg, Passion Flower: 100 mg...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile Passion Flower, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Ginger...||Chamomile, Passionflower, Sensoril Ashwagandha...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||—||—||—||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
780 Customer Reviews
I have two miniature dachshunds, but one has separation anxiety. Instead of having to crate train, I thought I would try these to keep him from chewing up everything while we are gone. Gave him one about 30 minutes before we left as it says it starts working within that time frame. Came back home after a few hours and he had tried to chew up an umbrella he pulled down out of a chair in the living room and chewed all four corners of one of their dog beds. Obviously this didn't work. He is only 10 lbs, and this says that one piece is good for up to 100 lbs??? I don't think so!!!
A Few years ago a vet recommended these calming chews called Composure when my dog had anxiety. The ingredients are what stands out from the other brands for calming. It contains three main ingredients that work together to support calming and relaxation without sedating him. The colostrum calming complex helps stress reduction and cognitive function, L-Theanine helps bring certain neurotransmitters back into balance, and B vitamins (thiamine) affect the central nervous system to help calm anxiety. When he is anxious I give him the chew and he just acts like He does not care anymore ! It does not make him tired at all. They also make the same formula for cats. My cat takes it as well. My dog and cat have been taking them for years. So Grateful!
Calmer for an old doggie
Jethro is a 16 year old redbone hound and is showing and acting his age. And, he wonders around the house at night for hours and there is no rest for either of us without him having two and sometimes three of these chews. This is a bit more than the recommended dosage and it might take an hour before the relaxation part kicks in but it does allow us both to sleep. This amount of chews do not last as long as they should with the amount used and are pricey. Other than that, definitely recommended for problem child’s.
Helps my nervous rescue
This supplement helps my nervous rescue so much. She is scared of the most random things and would hide in a corner in the bathroom. Now I give her this every morning and she is more happy to be around us. Even when we play music! She would always get so nervous around music, hide under the bed or in the bathroom. She is much happier since we started this supplement.
These won’t replace an anti-anxiety med but these help my anxious dog when she goes to the vet or in large group. I like that I can give her multiple doses and it doesn’t put her in a sedated state
Composure is an excellent way to relax your dog especially during thunderstorms and fireworks. My senior dog gets very nervous and anxious and Composure makes her calm. She loves them too.
Finally! Something that works
I've really tried everything for my dog with fireworks (and the vet to a lesser extent). Though she has a Trazadone subscription, it upsets her stomach and I don't want to give that to her everyday of the long firework season. I saw that my vet recommended Composure and I have my dog on some other Vetriscience supplements. This worked very soon with her. She is a little over 50lbs, so I started with two in the morning and 1 at night. There was a huge firework BOOM the other night and she didn't flinch. I'm so glad to have found something more natural that works for her!
Our greyhound was having some anxiety when left alone. We gave her the stuffed Kong, but when she finished that she would pace around and try to find anything to “get into.” Ordered the Composure just to see if it would help. We watched her on camera, and was much less anxious. Paced a little and then just layed down. Also helped with fireworks fear. Give this product a try.
The product seems to be working well for my dog .of 7 old, .Thunderstorms fireworks. Are horrible for her she shakes she hides and tries to hide. The directions read two at a time we start out with three and as long as the storm is every half hour and give her tail and it works but it takes too many of them.. . This is better than medication where is it
Great for thunderstorms
Great for thunderstorms. Two of my dogs get anxious. These take about 20 minutes to kick in, so you need to anticipate. But they last about six hours! Everybody just gets sort of chill. Not the usual panting and glassy eyes that they get. Better than drugs