VetriScience GlycoFlex II Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian approved supplement containing perna, glucosamine, MSM, DMG, and antioxidants for advanced joint support
- Ideal for dogs that are slowing down or showing signs of fatigue or weakness in their hind quarters as well as active dogs, competitive dogs and dogs that are recovering from orthopedic surgery
- Helps alleviate joint discomfort associated with day to day activities by supporting joint and connective tissue functions
- Provides preventative support for dogs that are extremely active by helping keep joints cushioned and lubricated during activities that may put stress on them
- Highly palatable easy to feed liver-flavored bite sized chews are great for all weight ranges
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience GlycoFlex 1 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$27.00Chewy Price$44.48List Price$25.65Autoship Price
- Vet’s Best Aches + Pains Vet Formulated for Dog Occasional Discomfort Hip & Joint Support Chew Supplement for Dogs, 50 count$7.60Chewy Price$11.49List Price$7.22Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex 3 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$14.00Chewy Price$20.00List Price$13.30Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Probiotics Capsules Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$8.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Liquid Supplement for Large & Giant Dogs, 16-oz bottle$35.66Chewy Price$41.95List Price$33.88Autoship Price
- VetriScience Perio Plus Dog Dental Chews, 30 count$23.00Chewy Price$49.78List Price$21.85Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 84 count$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Gas Busters Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Liquid Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 8-oz bottle$20.36Chewy Price$23.95List Price$19.34Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Stage 3 Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$42.75Chewy Price$71.80List Price$40.61Autoship Price
- Omega-Caps Softgel Capsules Extra Strength for Large Dogs, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Chews) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab), Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Chews) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel)...||Active Ingredients: (Per Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab), Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hci (Shrimp and Crab), Perna Canaliculus (Glycoomega Brand Green-Lipped Mussel), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine)...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Chews) Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel) (600 mg), Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab) (500 mg), N...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Senior, Adult||Senior, Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
191 Customer Reviews
Just O.K. Hard to tell
Dog does not like the taste so I have to cut into very small pieces and mix with food. Not sure if it benefits his joints. Another relative of mine swears that it helped her older dog. Time will tell
Helping my dogs
I have one dog that injured herself and was paralyzed for 3 months. She is around 12 years old. I have another dog that is 11 years old that was having a lot of trouble walking and was even limping. My vet recommended this to help and a few other brands. I tried other brands, but couldn't get my dogs to eat them. My dogs look forward to these and eat them with no issues. My dog is no longer limping and even getting up stairs a little better. I will continue to use this for them.
Gycloflex Stage 2
Our King Shepherd pup no longer crackles and pops when he moves. Definitely a good investment in his quality of life!
I usually buy these from my vets office but moved further away from it and didn't want to go all the way there. So on a wim I checked on Google and found these on sale at the time for half the cost they are for the same count at the vet!!! Will be ordering again!!
Liver chews for joints
The package arrived in great order. My dog ate the first one no problem. Since then, she doesn't seem to like either how it chews or the flavor. I have broken it into 2 pieces to try to get her to eat them more easily. It may be my girl is a picky eater, but not sure if other dogs are also not "thrilled" to eat these.
Bindi loves the Glycoflex chewies. She enjoys the flavor and looks forward to taking them every morning. Glycoflex is an important part of her diet and long term health and longevity
14 year old Shadow has renal failure and arthritis. GlycoFlex helps him move withless pain and stiffness.
I would recommend Glycoflex to any dog owner. They are easy to give and my Lab loves them. No problem getting her to take her joint med's at all.
I give these to my 4yr old active gsd/husky mix as a preventative measure to help keep him healthy. They seem to be doing their job
Problem with giving
I have 2 dogs and one of my dogs doesn't have a problem taking them but they are not soft enough for the other dog. They need to be a little softer.