VetriScience GlycoFlex 2 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats, 60 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For cats showing signs of joint discomfort and loss of mobility
- Includes clinically proven ingredients to build cartilage, support the synovial fluid in the joints and manage irritating inflammation
- Contains quality joint support ingredients like glucosamine, MSM and perna canaliculus. Combined these ingredients lubricate and support joint structure and activity to help keep cats healthy and happy
- Soft chews are naturally flavored with real chicken liver and formulated specifically for cats
- The GlycoFlex Joint Support Stages system has been trusted and recommended by veterinarians for over 30 years. All VetriScience products are veterinarian formulated and approved by our veterinary review board
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience GlycoFlex 3 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats, 60 count$15.25Chewy Price$19.18List Price$14.49Autoship Price
- VetriScience UT Strength Feline Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Cats, 60 count$12.00Chewy Price$21.00List Price$11.40Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Chicken Flavored Capsules Joint Supplement for Cats, 55 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats, 30 count$10.25Chewy Price$13.65List Price$9.74Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Cats, 60 count$8.39Chewy Price$10.49List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- Duralactin Feline Capsules Cat Supplement, 60 count$15.58Chewy Price
- VetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Cats, 30 count$8.50Chewy Price$10.13List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 60 count$6.34Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.02Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Capsules Joint Supplement for Cats, 84 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite Salmon Flavored Gel Multivitamin for Cats, 3-oz tube$9.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- VetriScience Nu Cat Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Cats, 90 count$9.25Chewy Price$11.25List Price$8.79Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals L-Lysine Cat Chews, 3.17-oz, 60 count$9.40Chewy Price$11.25List Price$8.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Chews) Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab)...||Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Sulfate...||Glucosamine Hci (Shrimp and Crab), Perna Canaliculus (Glycoomega Brand Green-Lipped Mussel), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Omega-3S....|
|Lifestage||Senior, Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
186 Customer Reviews
impossible to assemble and poor quality
This was near impossible to assemble. It took one hour of attempts to finally get it to somewhat come together, and even still, fully assembled, it is totally unbalanced. One leg hovers off the ground and it won’t even out. If I had the energy to disassemble this I would return it in a heartbeat but I genuinely don’t know if I would be able to at this point. DO NOT BUY.
Hit or Miss Unfortunately
We ordered two of these. First one we could not get put together no matter how hard we tried!!! Moved on to the second one and while it was a bit annoying, got it put together with minimal fuss. I don’t if the first one’s material was cut too short or the holes weren’t drilled in the correct spot but we have tried everything to get it together!! The one that works is nice enough. My dogs like it, just wish they could each have one!!
My cat likes them
I was worried my cat wouldn't eat these, because she can be really picky about treats. They are very stinky and she likes them. Honestly, I haven't seen any difference in her stiffness (she's 14), but it's only been a couple weeks. I've been giving her 1 twice a day. I'm hoping it builds up and begins to help her.
dog bed sags
Over all this is a great dog bed but have noticed some sagging in the material in a short amount of time. I ordered the largest size and my 70lb boxer touches the floor while laying on this bed.
Been trying for hours to assemble this thing. It all lines up perfectly until you go to tighten the last screw. I’m not happy with this. Will be returning.
Soft Chews aren't
Have used these for years and never had a problem. But in this last order received, the "soft" chews are actually "hard" chews & I have to wet them & heat for 7 seconds in microwave to make them chewable. No dating I can see on the package, so I can't tell how long the stock has been sitting at Chewy.
Best ones so far!
My 9 year old cat started showing some rear joint issues in one knee, and my vet suggested joint supplements. I tried another brand, and he liked the treat version at first, but they got hard super quickly. These had great reviews so I decided to try them, and so far so good! He has been on them for about two weeks, and he is already jumping and running more! So I think these are working well. I started with the #2 since my cat was already showing signs of joint issues.
Or maybe it is wishful thinking. But, it seems as soon as I fed this to cat, he was perkier. He is carrying his tail upright. This will be a daily treat for him. Hint - keep them in the packaging and place in a baggie. They get hard.
Soft Chews need to be removed from the description
These are the only product I've been able to find for my kitty with hip, spine, and pelvis issues. He can't take regular glucosamine from beef sources, and the green-lipped mussel is hard to find. However, he has a hard time eating these because they are big, and not soft nor chewy.
Cats won’t eat them.
My cats will sniff them but won’t eat them even if I grind them up and put them in wet food or mix with salmon oil they will not eat the wet food or salmon oil if these treats are mixed in. To use them I’m grinding them up and putting them on their kibble. I haven’t seen any improvements for my kitties arthritis yet. Probably because they won’t eat them.