VetriScience GlycoFlex Stage 2 Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian approved GlycOmega perna product for joint and connective tissue support
- Glyco Flex 2 represents stage 2 of their comprehensive stage of life program for dogs needing moderate joint support
- Delicious natural imitation roast chicken flavored chewable tablets are recommended by veterinarians for dogs with a moderate need for joint support, adult and maturing dogs, sporting and working breeds, as well as a follow-up to orthopedic surgery
- Trusted and recommended by veterinarians for over 30 years, Glyco Flex II offers a unique combination of glucosamine, MSM and perna canaliculus that cushions joints and helps alleviate discomfort associated with day to day activities
- Highly palatable and a chicken flavor dogs love. Keeping your pup healthy has never been so easy
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNutri-Vet Advanced Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.95Chewy Price$44.49List Price$28.45Autoship Price
- DealThe Missing Link Hip & Joint Powder Supplement, 5-lb$73.39Chewy Price$90.89List Price$69.72Autoship Price
- DealThe Missing Link Digestion Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb bag$21.39Chewy Price$32.09List Price$20.32Autoship Price
- DealArk Naturals Gentle Digest Dog & Cat Soft Chews, 120 count$11.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealNutri-Vet Regular Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$32.90Chewy Price$36.99List Price$31.25Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Omega 3, 6, 9 Softgels Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$21.00Chewy Price$36.53List Price$19.95Autoship Price
- DealNaturVet Senior Wellness Hip & Joint Advanced Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Omegas Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Vetri Disc Capsules Joint Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- DealThe Missing Link Skin & Coat Powder Dog Supplement , 5-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$85.59List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- DealThunderShirt Polo Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Pink, XX-Large$59.95Chewy Price
- DealNaturVet Advanced Care ArthriSoothe-GOLD Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 240 count$102.99Chewy Price$97.84Autoship Price
- DealWapiti Labs G.I. Tract Liquid Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab), Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Chews) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab), Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: (Per Chewable Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) (500 mg), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) (500 mg), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (100 mg)...||Active Ingredients: (Per Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel)...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Chews) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Senior, Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior, Adult||Senior, Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||—||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
59 Customer Reviews
I haven’t noticed one bit of difference using this product I’m going to have to seek out something else my dogs won’t even eat them I’ve had to grind them up brand new bottle and doesn’t seem to be helping much and my dogs just started with this condition!!!
Excellent joint supplement
I’ve been using this supplement for over a decade with all my dogs. I’ve used various stages depending on the dog’s age, and increase the strength as they mature. Even my pickiest eater has taken it when tossed in with a meal with no problem. My very athletic dog who started taking Glycoflex at a couple years old had no significant arthritic symptoms at 15 years old. I find these tablets very easy to split - set on a flat surface and place a thumb on each side of the score mark and press down firmly. Highly recommended!
Good Joint Supplement
My aging Great Dane started showing signs of discomfort in his rear legs when laying down. He would often kick with his back legs and seem restless when lying down. My vet recommended giving this supplement a try, and it has served my dog really well. He has not been kicking with his legs at all anymore when at rest.
They started out good since my dog needed to take one tablet but after a few weeks when she needed a half, they were horrible to break. Have a special big pill cutter but these crumbled at the edges when tried to cut probably because they are so darn thick. WASTE VERY disappointed
I have been using Vetri Science Glycoflex products for my Labrador retrievers for over 30 years. I start them on the original glycoflex when they are a year old. None have had any significant arthritis in their hips, knees or elbows and have lived to be 15-16 years old. The reason I moved up to the Glycoflex 2 is because we adopted a 5 year old rescue lab with existing joint problems.
The best product ever
Bought so many products for my border collie and nothing worked..his back legs just quit working. I decided to try this product and within 2 wks he was walking again. I was shocked and amazed. He's a picky eater and he doesn't want to eat the chews or the tablets. I've tried lunch meat, chicken ect. He has to take it.. absolutely no choice because nothing else works. So finally I figured it out. I put a little warm water in a bowl and break either a chew or tablet into pieces and let it dissolve then add a little pedigree canned dog food and stir. Finally he eats it right up. The other two dog's eat their chews with no problem. So glad I didn't stop trying ways to get him to eat it. It was so sad watching him fall over and drag his legs. Lenny Lou is running with a ball in his mouth again. I try not to let him over exercise.
it’s that time.
When two out of the three dogs have leg/hip issues, they all get this. The little one just wanted to be involved. I love these joint supplements. Recently had to upgrade and went with the tablet form instead of treat form and so far so good. The dogs think there treats and don’t smell chemically like a few others I’ve felt with. Would definitely recommend!
Great for stiffness and post tplo
My girl had a tplo done on both knees a couple years ago. She always seemed stiff and moved slower during the colder months. This joint supplement has helped her out so much! I’ve noticed the difference in just a couple months.
Good product, fair price and, it shipped quickly. We will buy this again. Thank you, during this difficult period,
Pittbulls need this they were mistreated legs back and neck. Will be on this for the rest of their lives. Take it with fish oil everday.