VetriScience GlycoFlex Stage III Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This formula offers high levels of glucosamine, DMG, Perna canaliculus and MSM, proven ingredients that help build cartilage, cushion joints and manage inflammation
- Suggested for active and competitive dogs to maintain top form, or to provide support for dogs showing signs of aging and discomfort as well as those with limited mobility after orthopedic surgery
- Clinically proven to increase hind leg strength in 4 weeks
- Palatable real chicken flavor tablets are easy to digest and absorb: great for pets that may find chews too dense or that have easily upset stomachs.
- Recommended and trusted by veterinarians for over 30 years! Finally, a joint supplement you can trust
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience GlycoFlex 3 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$14.00Chewy Price$20.00List Price$13.30Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Probiotics Capsules Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Classic 600 Mg Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 300 count$34.00Chewy Price$72.50List Price$32.30Autoship Price
- BIXBI Organic Pet Superfood Immunity Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.12-oz jar$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Vet’s Best Aches + Pains Vet Formulated for Dog Occasional Discomfort Hip & Joint Support Chew Supplement for Dogs, 50 count$10.99Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Small Breeds Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$69.40Chewy Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acids Large & Giant Breed Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$61.49Chewy Price$58.42Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Soft Chews for Dogs, 240 count$75.99Chewy Price$72.19Autoship Price
- VetriScience Canine Plus Duck Flavored Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$12.00Chewy Price$17.85List Price$11.40Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Cardio Canine Soft Chews Heart Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$28.00Chewy Price$54.70List Price$26.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel)...||Brewers Yeast, Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Chews) Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel) (600 mg), Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab) (500 mg), N...||Active Ingredients: (Per Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab), Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Chews) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab), Perna Canaliculus (Glycomega Brand Green Lipped Mussel), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Senior, Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Senior, Adult||Senior, Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
266 Customer Reviews
blend them into powder
These were recommended by my vet due to my dogs knee ligament issue and have helped wonders. Initially I was coating them on Mayo since he wasn’t interested In them. Now I put them in my bullet blender and mix the powder into his food. I blended just 1 to measure out how much to scoop each time. I’ll add a splash of hot water to mix around and make a gravy
Unfortunately not for my dog, hard to crush
My dog refused to take these. I bought them since they had a higher mg per tablet than the chews. So because he wouldn't eat them, I tried quartering them to hide in his food, but the tablets are super thick and hard. You have to have a mortar and pestle to even do that. Sometimes I can sneak these in his food, but he doesn't get enough on a regular basis for it to even have any benefit. So I'm pretty disappointed.
These really help
I bought these for my golden retriever who has hip issues with a limp and difficulty getting up at times. She’s only 5 but already has these issues. I started giving her these tablets a few weeks ago at my veterinarian’s recommendation and I have seen significant improvement. She didn’t like the taste so I put peanut butter on them and she hasn’t missed a dose. Highly recommended and I’m going to continue with these for her lifetime.
Tried the chewable form first with ok results. Tried this one and after a few days my dog was feeling good again. Been 2 wks and love how he is able to move without a limp or soreness.
Huge and almost impossible to halve.
The dosing is half a tablet for most dogs...the pill itself is large, the size of a quarter and thick, and almost impossible to cut in half! I'm not a bodybuilder, but I do have some strength and I could NOT break these in half. I tried a pill splitter but the pill is too large, and I've tried a sharp knife and that did work, but got powder on the counter, and frankly, not worth the hassle. The brand and ingredients are great, but this didn't work for me. I will contact Chewy for a refund and donate these to the shelter.
I started my dogs on this a few years ago. They are senior dogs, and after a few months I could see some ease of getting up and down improve greatly. They have become picky eaters with age and quit eating their regular food and this pill as well. I changed food but wasn't giving this supplement for a while and that's when I definitely noticed a difference in their mobility, as it seemed to decline. I now crush this pill in food and started it again, and this is when I could really tell a difference that this supplement helps them greatly. I believe they make a chewable form of it that I'll have to check into for my next order I am 100% satisfied with this product and will never stop it again.
I'm a believer
I've used glycoflex III for several of my dogs over the years and I think it has made a positive difference in their joints. I have been giving it to my 13 year old mixed breed dog. He weighs 22lbs. He has had two torn ACLs in the last 3 yrs. chasing deer. I chose to take a conservative approach of leash walking and not do the surgery. The glycoflex III tablets are tasty treats to him so they're easy to give. He's doing great. He's on a retractable leash now so no more chasing deer!
Awesome Joint Supplement
We love this joint supplement and it seems to help with my dog’s mobility. She loves the taste too.
Excellent joint support
I began using GlycoFlex II after our yellow Lab had TPLO surgery (torn cruciate and luxating patella) to help with his recovery. He recovered well, and I’ve now upgraded to the stage III as he’s 7 years old. His chocolate brother is on them too. I just put them in with their food, without any problems about taste. They’re scored to make breaking them in half easy if need be. Both of our Labs take the whole tablet. I highly recommend them!
Pill too big - not working so well that great on her legs