VetriScience UT Strength Stat Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps to maintain proper urinary tract function, support immune system function, and may reduce crystal and stone formation likelihood
- The superior combination of ingredients works together to support proper kidney, urinary tract and bladder function, and pH balance
- N-acetyl glucosamine helps support the structural integrity of the gastrointestinal tract for dogs who suffer GI issues
- Tablets are safe for long term use with those dogs who are predisposed to infections and crystal
- Great for all weight ranges so you don’t have to worry about feeding guidelines. Just administer 1 tablet per 25 lbs, daily
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ark Naturals Gentle Digest Dog & Cat Soft Chews, 120 count$11.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Seaweed Calcium Dog & Cat Supplement, 12-oz$19.49Chewy Price$33.50List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Bladder Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$19.00Chewy Price$27.95List Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Puppy-Vite Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Care ArthriSoothe-GOLD Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Regular Strength Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 5.3-oz bag$8.65Chewy Price$9.49List Price$8.22Autoship Price
- VetriScience Acetylator Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$25.00Chewy Price$53.18List Price$23.75Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-lb$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Phycox Small Bites Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$43.99Chewy Price$46.00List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic North Atlantic Sardine Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 32-oz bottle$37.91Chewy Price$49.99List Price$36.01Autoship Price
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1,000 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per Tablet) Uva Ursi 200 mg, Chanca Piedra (Phyllanthus Niruri) Powder 150 mg, Cranberry Juice Extract 100 mg...||Active Ingredients: (Per Tablet) Pumpkin Seed Powder, Rehmannia Glutinosa (Root) Powder, Wild Yam Extract...||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed Powder, Rehmannia glutinosa (root) Powder, Wild Yam Extract...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Brown Rice Syrup...||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed Powder, Rehmannia Root, Wild Yam Extract...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care, Immune Support||Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Hickory||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Meat|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Wish they were smaller
Took a few days to get my dog to chew them which is normal but wish they were smaller. Her dose is a 1/2 which is easy to break with a cutter. But then I have to break the 1/2 into at least 3 pieces to get her to eat them. And I end up with a mess and lots wasted. Can’t comment on efficacy because it’s the kind of product you only know if it’s not working, but come vet recommended!
works great, smells nasty!
These quickly improve my dog’s obvious urinary discomfort and eliminate all the expensive vet tests and treatments! The pills are big and stinky, and she is big too so she has to take a ton of them, but seeing as the results were so palpable I can’t complain too much. She’s not a fan of the flavor, so I stick them in between a dollop of pumpkin and a dollop of yogurt on top of her kibble (she’s got a bunch of digestive issues, so she eats fancy ;-). Sometimes we lapse because I forget to reorder and she’s fine for several months… but eventually the symptoms return. I just get her back on them and she’s fine again!
It is too soon to tell the effectiveness of this product I purchased it for my Chihuahua mix who has chronic urinary issues including stones. However my major complaint is the fact that whoever designed this product did not take into consideration that most dogs do not want to eat a tablet. Even when broken in half to dose properly the tablet is still very large and has a very strange odor. We crush it and hide it in his wet food which works well but I feel like the company could come up with a better administration option
Seem to be working great
My dog had some urinary problems and this completely cleared it up. Hasn’t had a problem since! I saw some reviews saying dogs don’t like the flavor or the smell is overbearing but I didn’t notice either of those to be a problem. I put it in her wet food in the morning and she’s never spit it out. Def recommend
the smell is awful
Both of our smaller dogs need help avoiding UTIs. This works well but it's hard to get them to take it. The smoke smell is overpowering, the pills are huge, and they're so hard the dogs can't chew them. I end up putting them in a coffee grinder and mixing it in their food but they still don't like it.
recommmended by vet
although large tablet our 42 lb 11 year old dog takes it each morning as if were a treat. good price and free shipping so better than a trip to the vet for same product. Thanks Chewy!
Too soon to tell
We are on day 3 of using this product. My 13yr old female, standard smooth coat Border Collie dribbles urine and I am hopeful this product will eventually work so I won’t have to put her on the drug Proin. I give her two tablets daily, one am and one pm. So far, no progress but I remain hopeful.
GREAT supplement. I was bringing my 9 year old Westie girl in every 2 months with a UTI. Tried several supplements that made no difference until this one. She doesn’t love the taste but I mix it in her wet food. It’s been 6 months. It does say you can give it to your dog daily if it has a predisposition to infections. Highly recommend. My dog and I are happy!!
My dog responded really well to this supplement physically-- less so from an taste standpoint. We could NOT get him to take this until we got the Vetroquinol pill wrap to go around it. Still, it has really reduced accidents in the house. He went from having accidents in the house nearly every night for a month to only one accident in the first week we gave it to him. There are a lot of tablets, and since he's small the bottle only recommends half a tablet for two weeks, so I'm glad we will have some on hand if he starts experiencing these issues again.
Great for Aging Pups!
My 13 year old baby was doing these cute SQUIRTS when she would bark - although cute they would get messy. Our vet recommended these supplements which also assist in UTI prevention, another issue my aging girl was having. Since we have started 2 of these a day, the squirts have ceased and we have been UTI free! Thank you!