VetriScience Vetri-DMG Liquid Immune Supplement for Dogs, Cats & Birds
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian formulated liquid formula to support performance and immune system function
- Recommended to help support proper immune response, cardiovascular and skin health, glucose metabolism, and proper nerve and brain functions in dogs, cats and birds
- DMG is an adaptogen that helps the body cope with various forms of stress and supports performance by enhancing circulation, efficient oxygen utilization, and muscle recovery
- Liquid formula is easy to administer, just place in your pets food at feeding time
- Since it’s great for dogs, cats and birds, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Paxon Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$26.49Chewy Price$25.17Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Colon Rescue Herbal GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Grass Guard Max Chewable Tablets Urinary & Lawn Protection Supplement for Dogs, 150 count$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Pink, Medium$34.99Chewy Price
- ThunderShirt Polo Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Blue, X-Small$44.95Chewy Price
- Herbsmith Senior Dog Wisdom Cognitive Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count, Small$25.19Chewy Price$23.93Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Probios Dispersible Powder Supplement, 25-lb pail$195.80Chewy Price$230.99List Price$186.01Autoship Price
- VetriScience VETRI SAMe 225 Tablets Liver Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$30.00Chewy Price$58.70List Price$28.50Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Beef Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Angels' Eyes Plus Beef Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 1.59-oz bottle$23.50Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Each Drop Contains: 6 mg, of N-Dimethylglycine (D mg )., Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid...||Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Lemon Bioflavonoids (24% Flavonones).||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Olive Leaf 1:4, Echinacea Purp Root and Herb 1:4, Eleuthero Herb 1:4....||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Maitake Mushroom 1:3, Reishi Mushroom 1:3, Cordyceps/Dong Chong Xia Cao 1:4....||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) Organic Echinacea Root and Herb 1:4, Organic Goldenseal Root 1:4, Organic Alfalfa 1:4...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
103 Customer Reviews
Bought this to treat pillow paw in my cat and it completely cured it! I now continue to give it to all 3 of my cats to support their immune systems and prevent pillow paw from returning in my one cat.
My cats do not mind the taste
Not sure what this exactly does on the long run, but my long haired Birman has been getting less mats this winter than the one before, and this also does not give her diarrhea as she usually has a very sensitive stomach. So I’d say it’s good!
Not as good as we expected
Product did not help with our dog’s allergies. Off to the vets again.
Helpful with head trauma
Closed brain injuries and other neurological damage has been successfully managed by this supplement, in my own experience with hit-by-car opossums
a notable difference in foster kittens
I have been fostering neonate kittens for 5 years. This year I started adding the DMG immune liquid to their formula. The litters this year have been my healthiest ever. Could be a coincidence or could be the DMG.
My bird and cat loved it
It brought the two alive and vital for of energy and life. Thanks
so far so good
My Vet recommended this supplement for my two new rescue kittens to help them develop stronger immunity systems (they had slightly runny eyes when we got them). The good news is that they eat their food as if there's nothing added (wasn't the case with my previous cat). So I'm able to give it to them both without any hassles.
Liver enzymes great
For my 17 year old male cat, this has been a life changer for his lab work. He has been on Vetri Liver Chews for years and it had done no improvement on his numbers.
worked for 1 of my kitties
I bought this for two of my cats who suffer from chronic rhinitis. It has worked great only for one kitty, he doesn’t have snots all the time, and the sneezing is occasional versus 5x a day. But for my other kitty, it has not done anything for him. He was still snotty and sneezing all day. No change when he was on this. But I’m glad it worked at least for one cat. Will be purchasing the bigger bottle !
No change in condition
Tried for 1 month. No change in inflammation. No improvement. Wasted money. Do Not recommend.