VetriScience Vetri-Lysine Plus Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lysine is an essential amino acid for felines that must be ingested through food or supplements
- Recommended for cats that need added immune support, respiratory health support and for other conditions that are responsive to lysine
- Advanced formula supports respiratory and immune systems with lysine and DMG and also builds collagen to keep your cat’s skin and coat healthy and shiny as well as support eye health in kittens
- Recommended by veterinarians and easy to administer in a tasty chicken-flavored bite-sized chew
- Lysine is often recommended to support immune health-especially when cats are being boarded or live in a multi-cat household
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Optixcare L-Lysine Cat Chews, 60 count bag$13.88Chewy Price$27.98List Price$13.19Autoship Price
- Liquid Health Pets Joint Purr-Fection Cat Supplement, 2-oz$15.29Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$28.97Chewy Price$38.97List Price$27.52Autoship Price
- VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Cat Supplement, 30 count$21.15Chewy Price$22.79List Price$20.09Autoship Price
- PetAg Vitamin & Mineral Gel Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.64List Price
- Vital Planet Flora Cat Daily Probiotic Powder Cat Supplement, 3.9-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Nutri-Cal Fish Flavor Gel High Calorie Supplement for Kittens, 4.25-oz tube$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Vital Cat Daily Multivitamin Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Probios Intelliflora Probiotic Cat Supplement, 30 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- RestoraPet Feline Formula Organic Tuna Flavor Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Lysine Plus Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 180 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Green Foods Barley Cat Grass Juice Powder Cat Supplement, 3-oz jar$15.40Chewy Price$16.07List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine, N, N-Dimethylglycine HCl (D mg)....||Moisture (max) 11.1% L-Lysine 250 mg Ingredients: l-lysine, natural chicken liver flavor, oat flour...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine Hydrochloride 500 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine (Monohydrochloride), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Astragalus Root....||Active Ingredients: (Per Included Scoop) L-Lysinehydrochloride 500 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Brewer's Dried Yeast, Hydrolyzed Fish (Enzymatic)...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support, Respiratory Care, Eye Care||Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Fruits & Vegetables, Chicken||Hickory, Herbs & Spices||—||—|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
846 Customer Reviews
Our kitties DISLIKE this one
Thought we’d give this a try since our vet recommended Lysine for our cat that had a URI and his extend kitty family that been exposed to him. Unfortunately, sick cat didn’t like these treats and the smell made him gag more. The other 6 cats didn’t care to try them either after taking a sniff. We ended up getting the Lysine powder and mixing it in the Delectables cat food which was a better option for our feline family.
My cat LOVES them
They stink to high heaven but my cat LOVES them. He has had herpes for as long as I have had him (he's a rescue) and never really had any issues until the past few months. I bought these after researching what would help him maybe feel better and not have so many upper respiratory infections. I started them a couple of weeks ago or so and since taking them I haven't heard him wheezing when he is napping next to me in the evenings. Hopefully, they are helping. They seem to be, as well as I can tell.
Sounded great but did not work
Bought these to help my foster kittens boost their immunity and no one will eat them. Tried giving it to the adult cats and they would not eat them. Very disappointed.
VetriScience never disappoints!
My cat with herp is so much healthier on this supplement! I’ve not had to deal with a flair with her for the last year and a half that she’s been on it when I was dealing with flair ups regularly before and when using different supplements. Love VetriScience products-I always see results when I use their products!
suppliments she likes
I don't know what kind of person thinks cats like maple syrup, so I got these. My little old lady has allergies, and these treat supplements are really great. She eats 2 with her food twice a day now. Lysine really helps, I just wish there was something else for her allergies that didn't require shoving a pill down her throat
Yay! Finally some relief
My stray turned house cat was tested FIP+. He insists on going out and keeping the neighborhood in check. I've had a white cat, when I was a child, that had to be put down due to allergies to the grass. Heartbreaking, and I knew there had to be a solution. After reading other reviews I decided the price was right to give this a try. Sam has respiratory and skin issues, to the point where he pulls his fur out leaving a raw bare skin patch. I've tried the cone of shame with neosporin, I tried Jackson Galaxy's skin smoother and easy breather, and they helped but didn't resolve the problems. After only 3 days of this supplement I can see noticable differences! He is so sweet and let's me doctor him without complaining. Quite a switch from the wild guy he was when he found me. I highly recommend this product for skin allergies and upper respiratory issues!
Love it, it's wonderful stuff!
I've been giving these to my cat (7-1/2 years old) for quite a few years now. He loves them and they definitely help his immune system. Highly recommend! Thank you!!!
Purrfect Treat for our Maine Coon
We ordered the VetriScience Lysine Plus in Chicken Liver Flavor Soft Chews for our Maine Coon. He needed Lysine support & he loves these treats. He doesn't know these are helpful for his health ;-)
Cat Eye Issues
My cat has herpes in his eyes (no, it is not contagious - that was the first question I asked my vet). My vet recommended this product and it has changed his life. His eyes sometimes still look irritated, but he does not have the big "chunks of gunk" in his eyes all the time.
Works if cat will eat
My kitty has a runny, gunky eye discharge. I have prescription eye drops but the condition persists. My vet recommended Lysine treats. If she would eat these every day, I think her eyes would finally clear up completely. She eats them every few days, turns them down other days. Her eye condition is improved even just eating sometimes.