Vet's Best Aches + Pains Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (from Shellfish), Bromelain, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: (Per Chewable Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) (500 mg), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) (500 mg), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (100 mg)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), MSM Tart Cherry & Black Cherry, Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
About This Item
- All-natural aspirin-free pain relief supplements for your dog.
- Crafted into a paw-fectly tasty and convenient chewable tablet.
- Veterinarian formulated with a blend of premium plant-based ingredients.
- Features the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Seal of Approval.
- Designed to help provide relief for sore, stiff muscles and joints in active, senior and large breed dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Hemp Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Collagen, Extra Joint Support Dog Supplement, 60 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Wellness Hip & Joint Advanced Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Omegas Dog Supplement, 240 count$31.98Chewy Price$30.38Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroition & Collagen Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Aches & Discomfort Glucosamine Plus Hemp Seed Dog Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Hemp Mobility Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Joint Care Pork Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- VetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Hemp Well Hip & Joint Support Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$31.43Chewy Price$34.99List Price$29.86Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free Aspirin Medication for Pain for Dogs, 30 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Hemp Mobility Bacon Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Probiotics & Enzymes Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Dog Pain Away All Natural Joint Supplement, 90-chews$27.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price$26.55Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
408 Customer Reviews
Saved my senior dog
I have a 17 year old girl who cried every morning when she would get up. She would cramp up and have trouble moving. She was already taking glucosamine but I looked for something to manage her pain. It took just about a week to set in and she hasn't cried since. I crush the pill and mix in with her food.
We have a chihuahua that has bad arthritis and pain in his hips from being hit by a cat before we adopted him. He struggles with cold weather much more than warm and I did not want to give him the prescription from the vet everyday in case this may effect the liver . My girlfriend said it has helped her senior pit bull very much so I thought we should give it a try. Soooo glad we did!! He is perky and moving with more ease and it has been so cold . I would recommend it!!!!
Little cheese does the trick!
My dog, who is normally not a picky eater, doesn’t like these. But a little cheese wrapped around them does the trick for him! He tweaked his back and these seemed to help alongside the pain medication from the vet.
Easy product to give dog since she likes the taste. Appears to help with joint paint.
Highly recommend for older dogs
We highly recommend this for an older dog. Our 16 year old golden retriever has been taking these for a few years now. We also give him turmeric. When he does not get this and the turmeric, you can tell a difference. He has gotten more picky about all food /supplements the older he has become, so we do have to add a bit of peanut butter on the edge to get him to take these now. But initially he ate them fine. I have recommended these to friends as well. It is definitely worth trying.
It works very good for my 2 older dogs. It takes the irritation that makes my dogs hurt. Unless I observe they are limping a lot I only give them q tab a day. If I see them limping or favoring a leg or anything that leads me to think about that they hurting more, then I give them 2 tabs a day. One tab in the morning and 1 tab at night. That seems to work well for the dogs.
I give these to a senior dog and they do seem to give her relief. Reasonable priced and she seems to enjoy the taste, no problem with her eating them.
These have made a big improvement in my senior tripod’s aches. Highly recommend!
My dog wouldn't even try these, he walked away. Have been dissolving them in water and adding to his food, but can't tell they actually help with his pain.
Joint supplement for dogs
My Yorkie takes 1/2 tablet AM and 1/2 tablet PM which has helped her with her achy legs. If she doesn’t get it you can tell because she doesn’t move around as much or jump up on a chair. I am glad I tried it.