Vet's Best Aches + Pains Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural aspirin-free pain relief supplements for your dog.
- Crafted into a paw-fectly tasty and convenient chewable tablet.
- Veterinarian formulated with a blend of premium plant-based ingredients.
- Features the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Seal of Approval.
- Designed to help provide relief for sore, stiff muscles and joints in active, senior and large breed dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutri-Vet Aspirin Medication for Pain for Small Breed Dogs$12.59Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.96Autoship Price
- Dog Pain Away All Natural Joint Supplement, 90-chews$27.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price$26.55Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Classic 600 Mg Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 300 count$34.00Chewy Price$72.50List Price$32.30Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Aspirin Medication for Pain for Medium & Large Breed Dogs, 75 count$10.33Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.81Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Plus Antioxidants Powder Allergy & Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 9-oz bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- VetClassics Pain Plus Extra Strength Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$11.49Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ElderDog Mobility + Long-Term Health Support Senior Dog Supplement, 30 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- VetSmart Formulas Advanced Chewable Tablet Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count, bundle of 6$299.95Chewy Price$479.95List Price$284.95Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free Aspirin Medication for Pain for Dogs, 30 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PETIPET Mobility Bars Hip & Joint Pain Relief Dog Supplement, 180 count$24.99Chewy Price$25.00List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Advanced Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$18.55Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (from Shellfish), Bromelain, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Cartilage), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Calcium Ascorbate, Brewer's Dried yeast...||Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) 250 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 100 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 25 mg...||Proprietary Blend: (Per 1 Capful, i.e. 1 oz) Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||—||Liver, Meat||—||—||Bacon|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
409 Customer Reviews
Awesome for arthritis
This supplement has helped our pittie, Abbey who was really struggling with pain in her front leg from arthritis. Highly recommend.
Saved my senior dog
I have a 17 year old girl who cried every morning when she would get up. She would cramp up and have trouble moving. She was already taking glucosamine but I looked for something to manage her pain. It took just about a week to set in and she hasn't cried since. I crush the pill and mix in with her food.
We have a chihuahua that has bad arthritis and pain in his hips from being hit by a cat before we adopted him. He struggles with cold weather much more than warm and I did not want to give him the prescription from the vet everyday in case this may effect the liver . My girlfriend said it has helped her senior pit bull very much so I thought we should give it a try. Soooo glad we did!! He is perky and moving with more ease and it has been so cold . I would recommend it!!!!
Little cheese does the trick!
My dog, who is normally not a picky eater, doesn’t like these. But a little cheese wrapped around them does the trick for him! He tweaked his back and these seemed to help alongside the pain medication from the vet.
Easy product to give dog since she likes the taste. Appears to help with joint paint.
Highly recommend for older dogs
We highly recommend this for an older dog. Our 16 year old golden retriever has been taking these for a few years now. We also give him turmeric. When he does not get this and the turmeric, you can tell a difference. He has gotten more picky about all food /supplements the older he has become, so we do have to add a bit of peanut butter on the edge to get him to take these now. But initially he ate them fine. I have recommended these to friends as well. It is definitely worth trying.
It works very good for my 2 older dogs. It takes the irritation that makes my dogs hurt. Unless I observe they are limping a lot I only give them q tab a day. If I see them limping or favoring a leg or anything that leads me to think about that they hurting more, then I give them 2 tabs a day. One tab in the morning and 1 tab at night. That seems to work well for the dogs.
I give these to a senior dog and they do seem to give her relief. Reasonable priced and she seems to enjoy the taste, no problem with her eating them.
These have made a big improvement in my senior tripod’s aches. Highly recommend!
My dog wouldn't even try these, he walked away. Have been dissolving them in water and adding to his food, but can't tell they actually help with his pain.