Vet's Best Anti-Flea Easy Spray Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kills fleas by contact with natural ingredients.
- This natural formula contains plant-based ingredients, including certified natural essential oils like peppermint oil and eugenol (from clove plants).
- Cleanses and deodorizes with natural ingredients and no added fragrances, leaving your pet smelling wonderful!
- Formulated for dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older when used as directed.
- Manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internatially sourced ingredients.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, 16.9-oz bottle$10.75Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- NaturVet Herbal Flea Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$8.49Chewy Price$13.54List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs With Oatmeal, 16.9-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.79List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$11.00Chewy Price$10.45Autoship Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Plus Soothing Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$46.41Chewy Price$61.99List Price$44.09Autoship Price
- Natural Care Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.64Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.16Autoship Price
- Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo Concentrate for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal$36.32Chewy Price$41.99List Price$34.50Autoship Price
- Zodiac Oatmeal Conditioning Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, 18-oz$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFIPRO Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$38.21Chewy Price$36.30Autoship Price
- EcoLogic Bed Bug Killer Aerosol Spray, 14-oz spray$10.00Chewy Price$14.29List Price
- Dr. Earth Final Stop Yard & Garden Insect Killer, 24-oz bottle$8.39Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Prevention Waterless Bath Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) 0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 2.70%...||—||Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...1.20% , Cinnamon Oil...0.50% , Cedar Oil...0.20% ...||—||Active Ingredients: Bifenthrin, Piryproxyfen.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
highly recommend it
My babies are flea and tick free. I especially love the natural oils in this product and the aroma.
Shampoo is great
The shampoo is great the spray bottle is the best, the nozzle is hard to work, as you spray the mist doesn’t come out. I actually got it in my eyes not realizing the spray nozzle turned when I was spraying my pet.
Love the shampoo
It was a mistake to order this in a spray bottle. With wet hands, hitting the spray nozzle becomes increasingly difficult. And the tiny amount of shampoo dispensed requires multiple sprays. I love the shampoo and will buy it again, but not in a spray bottle!
Just what I was looking for so far very happy with Chewy.com products.
Worth the price..
Delivers on advertisements..worth the price..effective and leaves your pets fur smelling good..
You still got to give them a rinse.
I came into this thinking it was just a topical spray, BUT looking closely at directions I realized it's just a spray that also includes a full bath rinse. From what I have seen it kills some fleas on contact but don't use it as your only preventative. Make sure you still use your monthly and have this as an added bonus. SO if you are looking for an easy spray no bath--this is not it. BUT if you are looking to have an additive to the bath-time look no further!
Meh... we'll see
First off my girl does NOT like a spray bottle at all!! She also doesn't like water so you know bath time is super fun!! (She's 5 months and 70 pounds) As far as flea control goes, I guess it's done it's job. Given the fact that she doesn't like water it makes it difficult to hose her off so I thought I got all the soap off her but she is still itchy so I'm not sure. I won't blame the product for that and I can not see any fleas on her so I'm hoping it works. We also used Vets Best Yard Spray at the same time and so far so good there.
Amazing product!! Read review!!
I have to say this product sure does exactly as it says!! I have 4 dogs & my poor dogs stay infested with fleas. It's not even fully summer and we've already started getting them bad this year. We have done so many things to keep these things away. I've bought flea bombs, yard powder stuff, and countless products for my dogs. I have bathed them 3 times a week and set for hrs. brushing them to be sure I am doing everything I can to keep them away. I decided to buy this, and Sentry shampoo based on Chewy reviews (cheaper too). I was soooooo amazed by the wondrous work this does. I put them in the bathtub or even outside. Sprayed them with this all over and took handfuls of water just to lather as it says, and I have to say I was so impressed. They just started falling off my dog without being able to jump. U could see them still barely moving, but not enough that I had to keep water in the bathtub. I highly, highly recommend this. Its all natural. It does have a strong mothball type smell, but it doesn't stink. At this point I don't care. Its helping and doing the job. Plus, it’s all natural. I will post pictures of the fleas falling off (after just mins) and post all the products I used VS the 2 only ones I now need after trying!!!! BUY IT U WONT BE SHAMED!!! I tried to upload photos but it keeps giving me an error. Sorry.
I highly recommend this treatment for fleas, we have tried everything and it never worked, this stuff really did the trick! Thank you
Fleas die, almost immediately. The effect only lasts for a few hours, but it can be used repeatedly. Thanks