Vet's Best Breath Freshener Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Helps fight plaque and tartar in between vet visits.
- Peppermint oil helps to tackle the sources of bad breath.
- A no-brush solution. Simply add the recommended amount to your dog or puppy's water bowl.
- Natural ingredients like grape seed extract, thyme oil and neem oil help reduce plaque and tartar.
- Vet-formulated water additive.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Paws & Pawls Tartar Control Beef Flavored Dog Dental Kit, 2 count$11.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Arm & Hammer Plaque Removal Fresh Mint Flavored Charcoal Dog Dental Kit, 2.5-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Fresh Spectrum Breath Drops Dog Dental Spray, 3-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Teeth & Gums Support Chicken Flavor Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Chicken Flavored Dog & Cat Dental Kit, 2.5-oz tube$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Ringers Fresh Breath Medium Mint Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 32 count$27.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Fresh Mint Flavor Dog Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$16.45Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Total Care Dog Dental Kit, 2 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution + Hip & Joint Support Dog Dental Water Additive, 33.8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Fresh Breath Dental Mints Chicken Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 40 count$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Peppermint Oil, Chlorine Dixoxide...||Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Zinc Gluconate...||Water, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate...||Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate...||Zinc Chloride, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I wouldn't recommend
I bought this for my son's guide dog Juneau as a stocking stuffer. After several tries adding a drop of this additive, Juneau wouldn't drink his water. I know that it wasn't a lot of money but being on a fixed income I could have bought something that Juneau would have enjoyed better to freshen his breath. This product has a very overpowering peppermint smell which I think may be the reason why Juneau wouldn't drink his water. I DO NOT recommend this product.
Breath Fershner for Dogs
This works, and my dogs seem to like it. I like that I can add this to their water bowl and do not have to administer as medicine.
Multi dog mama
My dogs have 2 water bowls they would attempt to drink from one bowl & go to the other because you could definitely smell the minty fragrance & my dogs refused to drink it. They turned up their noses after sampling each bowl & walked away . I think the ingredients sounded promising for dental health but the taste was not accepted at all by my dogs .
My dog would not touch the water after adding additive.