Unleash the power of plants to keep your feline friend free of fleas, flea eggs, ticks, and even mosquitoes with the Vet's Best Cat Flea & Tick Home Spray. This chemical-free spray uses peppermint oil and eugenol from clove to kill ticks and fleas on contact―it even works on flea eggs to prevent infestations before they start. It’s 100% plant-based, so it’s gentle enough to be sprayed directly on cats 12 weeks or older and has a fresh, natural scent with no artificial fragrances. To use on your furry pal, simply spray it on from head to paw, massage into his skin and coat, and let the plant-based pest-eliminating action work, without any mess. Plus, thanks to its non-staining formula, you can spray it anywhere your kitty likes to cuddle, including bedding, furniture, pillows, blankets, upholstery, carpets, and rugs. Because it’s pesticide free, it’s also safe to use around plants, which makes it ideal for outdoor-loving kitties.
- Chemical-free formula kills ticks, fleas, and flea eggs on contact and repels mosquitoes, with peppermint oil and eugenol from clove.
- 100% plant-based formula is gentle enough to spray directly on cats 12 weeks or older as needed, or year round to prevent infestations.
- Non-staining formula can be sprayed directly on bedding, furniture, pillows, collars, blankets, upholstery, carpets, and rugs.
- Pesticide free and safe to use around the whole family, so you can treat kitty, home, and yard safely and effectively with just one spray formula.
- Veterinarian recommended and proudly made in the USA with no chemicals, pesticides, toxins, pyrethrins or cedar oil.
Keep out of the reach of children. Sensitivity may occur after use of any product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs of sensitivity continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Not recommended of pregnant or lactating animals. For external use only.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Vet's Best