- The non-staining flea and tick spray for your home is safe for use around your family, both indoors and outside.
- The spray is crafted to kill fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs and ticks on contact and can be used on your furniture, crates, pillows, blankets, upholstery, carpets and more.
- The topical treatment kills all life stages of fleas and ticks and controls chewing lice infestations.
- Onguard breaks the flea life cycle and is effective against fleas that cause flea allergy dermatitis. It is also effective against brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, Lone Star ticks and deer ticks that may carry Lyme disease.
- The treatment is effective for 30 days and safe for cats 8 weeks and older weighing between 1.5 and 22 pounds.
Help protect your furry friend from pesky pests with this Vet’s Best and Onguard Bundle! It includes Vet's Best Cat Flea & Tick Home Spray and Onguard Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Cats, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply). The flea and tick spray for your home is formulated specifically for cats with a blend of steam-distilled essential oils without any harsh chemicals. It kills fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs and ticks on contact. This non-staining natural formula is crafted for your furniture, crates, pillows, blankets, upholstery, carpets and more. It’s designed to be safe for use around your family both indoors and outside. Help protect your purring pal even further with the long-lasting Onguard topical treatment. It kills fleas and ticks and controls infestations of chewing lice. It is safe for kittens and cats who are at least 8 weeks old and 1.5 to 22 pounds, keeps new flea eggs from hatching, and rids your pet of adult fleas that can cause flea allergy dermatitis for up to 6 weeks. This powerful formula keeps killing brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, Lone Star ticks and deer ticks that may carry Lyme disease for up to a month. Onguard Plus is long-lasting and waterproof, so it still offers protection even after a bath or if your cat’s fur gets wet, and it’s manufactured right here in the USA. Vet’s Best and Onguard have your home and your feline friend covered!