Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Allergy Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural allergy relief supplements for your dog.
- Crafted into a paw-fectly tasty and convenient chewable tablet.
- Features the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Seal of Approval.
- Veterinarian formulated with nettle leaf, perilla seed, vitamin E and ocean kelp.
- Designed to help alleviate discomfort from seasonal allergies, maintain normal histamine levels and promote skin health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetStrips Skin & Seasonal Allergy Dog Strips, 12 count$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- PetsPrefer Allergy Relief Pork Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Seasonal Immune Support Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$7.26Chewy Price$14.99List Price$6.90Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Plus Antioxidants Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$14.99Chewy Price$16.88List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Brewers Yeast Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 1000 count$12.14Chewy Price$11.53Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$12.97Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.32Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free SKIN & ALLERGY Dog Supplement, 30 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Dermabliss Allergy & Immune Salmon Flavored Seasonal Allergy & Fish Oil Soft Chew Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$22.49Chewy Price$32.99List Price$21.37Autoship Price
- KineticVet Skin & Allergy Relief Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 count$42.00Chewy Price
- PetNC Natural Care Brewers Yeast Dog Supplement, 250 count$7.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.13Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Seasonal Allergy Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Seniorbliss Season Allergy Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Senior Dogs, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$66.66List Price$61.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Citrus Bioflavinoids, Nettle Leaf Extract...||Active Ingredients: Omega-6 Fatty Acid (Flaxseed, Hemp, Lecithin)...||Colostrum, EPA, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil...||Active Ingredients: Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil & Flaxseed), Turmeric Root, Grape Seed Extract...||Active: Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil), Turmeric Root, Grape Seed Extract...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Allergy Relief||Senior Care, Allergy Relief, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Unflavored||Salmon||Unflavored||Chicken, Bacon, Liver|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
439 Customer Reviews
Wish they worked for my Jack Russell terriers
If I could give this 0 stars I would. Idk why but seems this pill made both my boys worst. Idk if it's because of their breed or just these specific dogs or what because they are brothers but it actually made all of it worst. I had to stop it right away! Nothing is working for them, I have tried everything. It's only in the summer to.
Waste of money
These supplements were useless. My dog showed no improvement after taking the entire bottle. She also did not like the taste.
Saw no benefit
Don't feel this product was any benefit to my dog. He didn't seem to mind the taste but saw no relief.
I have a dog who constantly itches and chews from allergies this has helped tremendously with that to the point where he almost never digs anymore and he likes the taste.
I'm so impressed! Would give more than 5 stars with how much it has helped!
I don't often write reviews, but I am so impressed with these supplements! I originally purchased them for my Golden Retriever's itchy paws as she was chewing them constantly. It has helped her so much and she rarely chews now which is amazing. She got relief from the vet with those anti-itchy shots they can give, but those are sooo expensive and this completely has taken away the need for those shots. But a major extra bonus is that it also has cleared up her ear infections she was constantly getting from yeast in her ears, causing major bumpy and red, itchy, bleeding rashes in her ears. I was daily having to put Zymox drops in her ears, which helped, but if there was a day or two I forgot, the itchy rash was back. With these little vitamins her rashes are gone! I am almost in disbelief! I thought maybe it was a coincidence with the season changing or something, but when I stopped giving them to her when we went on a trip, her rash was back within days.... and cleared up 2 days after getting back on the supplements. I really could go on and on about it. And it's so cheap compared to so many other supplements and the ear drops! She likes the taste and gobbles them up like a treat, so I haven't had to purchase the more expensive chewy treat kind. Win!
it’s alright for the price
It’s okay. One of my dog doesn’t mind eating it. The other needs to have it wrapped in something. The taste isn’t the issue it still goes down, but we haven’t seen much of an improvement and it’s been 3 weeks. Once the bottle finishes we may not rebuy. Glad it worked for other fur babies, just not mine
So Far So Good
I was worried that our sweet girl would not take these as she's never really had to take any pills before, except for Benadryl. She will not take Benadryl without them being coated in peanut butter. We were pleasantly surprised and so pleased that she takes these like a treat. They're pretty easy to cut in half. Reasonable price for the quantity. And so far it seems to be helping relieve some of her seasonal allergy symptoms. We knew it would take a couple of weeks to get into her system and thankfully we've had a small lull in our spring-like weather, but we'll really know over the next couple of months if this is doing the trick for her! I would rather give her something more natural than Benadryl on a daily basis if it can be helped. She also seems to be less itchy than she was before, so that's good too!
I bought these for my 3 pits. Only one of them would actually eat it,the other 2 had to get peanut butter on it. Then I noticed that it wasn't working at all. So I stopped giving to them.
Pass on this one
This had no effect, try something else because it does not work for my dog, still itchy and miserable.
Itching No More
My French bulldog mix, Maggie, was having some itching issues. I was cleaning out the pet's cabinet where I keep meds, food, treats, etc, and came across a bottle of the Vet's Best Seasonal Allergy Support that I had bought for our beloved Boston terrier who passed away. I decided to let Maggie try it. She's been on it for a few weeks now and the constant scratching of the same spot has stopped!! Hopefully, this product will continue to works. I am adding it to Autoship.