Vet's Best Comfort-Fit Disposable Female Dog Diapers
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Disposable diapers for your female dog.
- Crafted to keep your good girl dry and comfy.
- Choose from multiple sizes for the paw-fect fit.
- Designed with fur-safe fasteners and repositionable closures.
- Equipped with a leak-proof barrier and wetness indicator for worry-free protection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Arm & Hammer Swivel Bin Waste Bags, 20 count$5.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Pads Unscented Super Absorbent Adult Dog Pee Pads, 24x24-in, 22 count$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Assorted Disposable Waste Bag Refills, 90 count$7.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.88Autoship Price
- Piddle Place Indoor Dog & Cat Toilet with Cover$140.35Chewy Price$149.99List Price$133.33Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Washable Male Dog Wrap, Small: 8 to 9-in waist$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Washable Female Dog Diaper, Large: 18 to 27-in waist$18.74Chewy Price$17.80Autoship Price
- Piddle Place Replacement Turf for Dogs & Cats$19.09Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.14Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Patch Indoor Potty, Small$36.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Dispenser & Disposable Waste Bags, Color Varies, 1 dispenser, 30-bags$6.01Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Four Paws Wire Rake Scooper for Grass$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Vet's Best Perfect-Fit Washable Male Dog Wrap, Large/X-Large: 20 to 33-in waist$12.29Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Plastic||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
245 Customer Reviews
Don't go just by waist-size
Probably a rookie mistake; I went just by waist size provided and the item didn't fit my dog. Waist fit fine; diaper was not long enough to cover the, er, critical parts. I'm not really rating the product only 2 stars b/c I don't know -- but the fit guide was less than helpful.
Female in heat , we use diapers for keeping the house neat/clean. These actually have quality (not sure what material) adheasive that will allow removal and reuse multiple times during the day for in/out activity. Pleased this option was selected , will buy again in +/- 6 months
All I can say is....THEY RUN REALLY REALLY SMALL!!! I donated my package to an animal rehab center.
I love these
These are much better than the ones we used to order. The sticky part is actually like a Velcro material. So if you need to take it off and put it back on. You can.
Worst Diapers ever
I do not recommend this product at all. They leak, they don't retape well. They will fall off if you try to retape/reuse them. The fit is terrible. I've used several brands for my senior girl, and these are the bottom of the list. Chewy, as always has excellent customer service and I wasn't stuck with two large packages of useless diapers.
Sparky diapers too big loose
New Bought Dog diapers No good leak too big loose.
Worst Possible Product Possible
I was suckered in by the name Vet's Best, it is not. This is the worst female diaper out there. I have a 70 pound retriever for whom I purchased the XL diapers for. The cut and design of the diaper makes it close to impossible to fit on the dog. You have to redesign it each time you put it on. The tapes don't last and we had to use duct tape.
Perfect for rescue dog
Adopting a rescue dog is always exciting, but they often come without housebreaking, or in my case also a blind senior dog. Using these disposable diapers with the reusable tabs has made her inclusion into our little pack a joy for all. We are able to enjoy her and help her make that transition easily and not have to worry about constant accidents. The reusable tabs are perfect. Occasionally she can squirm out of the diaper, so I often pair these disposable diapers with an outer reusable washable covering just in case.
Do not buy if you have a big dog
Our girl is 130 pounds, and I thought an ex large would work. Nope not even close. She ripped them off faster than I could put on. Would not recommend them.
Diapers Are A Joke
Diapers are a joke with my fur baby. She wiggles out of them in a very few minutes. Won't waste any more money for them.