When fleas and ticks have your home and dog under assault, Vet's Best Dog Flea + Tick Home Spray fights back with its unique blend of certified natural essential oils and plant-based ingredients. Peppermint oil and clove extract (eugenol) help control and kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact, and also repels mosquitoes too! It uses absolutely no chemical pyrethrins, permethrins or cedar oil, so it's safe for the whole family. The non-staining formula is great for home surfaces like furniture, bedding, carpets, flooring and countertops, so it can be used everywhere you need it. Safe for use on or around dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
- Gentle yet effective kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact, while also repelling mosquitoes.
- Certified natural essential oils including peppermint oil and clove extract help control and kill parasitic pests.
- Non-staining formula is great for home surfaces including furniture, carpet, flooring, countertops and more.
- Plant-based formula contains no harsh chemicals; safe for use around pets, people and even plants.
- Proudly made in the USA from high-quality plant-based ingredients and certified natural essential oils.
For use with dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Vet's Best recently went through a packaging and name change. Customers may receive old packaging during this transition.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Vet's Best