Vet's Best Enzymatic Dog Dental Kit
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dental kit for your dog.
- Includes a triple-headed toothbrush and enzymatic gel toothpaste.
- The toothpaste is veterinarian formulated with a key mix of natural ingredients.
- The toothpaste contains aloe, neem oil, grapefruit seed extract, baking soda and enzymes.
- The brush fits around each tooth, cleaning every side simultaneously.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Poultry Flavor Dog Dental Kit$13.85Chewy Price$13.16Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Fresh Breath Vanilla-Ginger Flavored Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Fresh Breath Chicken Flavored Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$6.21Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.90Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Fingerbrush Dog Toothbrush, 10 count$7.97Chewy Price$12.49List Price$7.57Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Complete Care Adult Chicken Flavored Dog Toothpaste, 6.2-oz tube$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Dental Care Finger Wipes Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 50 count$13.49Chewy Price
- Woobamboo Large Breed Dog Toothbrush$4.49Chewy Price
- Black Sheep Organics Peppermint Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 2-oz jar$12.00Chewy Price$11.40Autoship Price
- Oxyfresh Dog & Cat Dental Kit$14.95Chewy Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste, 3.5-oz bottle$5.37Chewy Price$8.99List Price$5.10Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Mint Dog Dental Wipes, 50 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Oratene Enzymatic Brushless Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 1-oz tube$11.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glycerin, Aloe, Pectin...||Purified Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin...||Toothpaste: Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica...||Sodium Bicarbonate, Sorbitol, Water...||Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
173 Customer Reviews
Not for my dog
I have a dog that is extremely picky with food, treats and people. I bought this kit hoping it would help some yellowing on her teeth but she fought me trying to brush her teeth. I use other toothpaste and she loves it. This just isn't something she likes.
I originally bought this kit for my new puppy. I always get my dogs used to tooth brushing from day 1. With that being said, the tooth brush was too big for my puppy. HOWEVER it was perfect for my samoyed who already loves getting her teeth brushed and I love how it gets all sides. They don't enjoy the toothpaste as much as the Virbac brand but the enzymatic feature is what really sells it for me.
To soon to tell?
Both my dogs are as different as night and day. One girl has heavy tartar and is rawfed, the other eats homecooked and has no tartar lol So it's hard to tell if this is working on the one that has no tartar issues yet? But the brush, OHH! This should be made for humans that have jaw issues! TMJ is not fun, and sometimes brushing teeth/opening jaws is painful. This brush looks super for not opening wide wide. For my dog though, it does a super job brushing both sides and top of her teeth. I"m happy!
This one is easy to apply and seems to take away bad breath from my 50lb terrier-mix, but not completely from my 100-ish lb black lab.
This is a good starter kit to brushing your dog's teeth. The shipping was super fast, next day! Thanks
the tooth brush sucks
As someone who has had a cat pass away due to periodontal disease, animal dental health is very important to me. The toothpaste is great! It’s a little gummy/sticky coming out of the tube but it gets the job done. The toothbrush is weird. While it looks helpful, it’s hard to guide into the mouth of a dog and comfortably brush their teeth. The plastic contacts my dogs teeth and gum structures more than the bristles did. It made it difficult to brush my dogs teeth and I could tell the toothbrush was very uncomfortable for him.
Very nice teeth
Likes the tooth paste brush is nice too. Lets me brush his teeth every night without a fuss. His teeth look great and has mouth smells pretty nice.
So far this has been the only toothpaste my dog cares for. However, the toothbrush wasn't a good fit for her, so I had to buy a separate toothbrush. She's a large dog so I'm thinking maybe the toothbrush might be better for smaller breeds or it could just be us lol. I will definitely purchase this toothpaste again though.
Don’t buy it
The most UN- User friendly toothpaste I have ever seen. It drips, slithers off the toothbrush and even my finger making a sticky mess wherever it lands. Can’t even get it to my Dogs mouth
Didn't work as planned
While the idea of the toothbrush seems like it would work, it really doesn't. And dog would not let me near his mouth with the toothpaste. Back to the drawing board.