When fleas and ticks have your home and pet under assault, Vet's Best Dog Flea + Tick Dog & Cat Wipes fight back with a unique blend of certified natural essential oils and plant-based ingredients. Peppermint oil and clove extract (eugenol) help control and kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact, and also repels mosquitoes too! It uses absolutely no chemical pyrethrins, permethrins or cedar oil, so it's safe for the whole family. The non-staining formula is great for home surfaces like countertops, baseboards, pet bedding and collars, so it can be used everywhere you need it. Safe for use on or around dogs and cats 12 weeks or older.
- Gentle yet effective kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact, while also repelling mosquitoes; leaves a clean, fresh scent with no added fragrance.
- Certified natural essential oils including peppermint oil and clove extract help control and kill parasitic pests.
- Non-staining formula is great for countertops, baseboards, pet bedding and collars; durable yet gentle wipes contain no plastic resins.
- Plant-based formula contains no pyrethrins or harsh chemicals; simple to apply and safe for use around pets and people.
- Proudly made in the USA from high-quality plant-based ingredients and certified natural essential oils.
Causes moderate eye irritation. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after use. For external use only. Prolonged or frequent repeated skin contact may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Sensitivity may occur after use of any product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Not recommended for use on pregnant or nursing animals.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Vet's Best