Fleas and ticks don't stand a chance against Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Spot-On Drops. These pesticide-free drops are designed to protect your canine companion from fleas and ticks, in an easy, monthly topical treatment. Each dose kills and repels pests for up to a month, using a unique blend of certified natural oils—like thyme, clove and cinnamon—and without harsh chemicals. Plus, they're easy to open, made in the USA and come in a convenient, 4-month supply.
- Each dose kills and repels fleas and ticks for up to one month with doses for small, medium and large dogs.
- Easy to open—just pinch and squeeze the tube and apply between your pal's shoulder blades.
- Made with an exclusive blend of certified natural oils like clove, thyme and cinnamon.
- Independently tested and proven effective.
- Made in the USA and packed with a 4-month supply.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Vet's Best