Get the flea treatment that’s spot-on for getting rid of fleas with Vet's Best Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs. This topical treatment is carefully formulated to kill and repel fleas and ticks on your dog for up to a month. It contains a unique blend of clove, thyme and cinnamon oils, and the convenient dropper applicator lets you tailor each monthly treatment to the size of your dog. Ideal for dogs of all sizes, it’s a plant-tastic solution to all your most dogged flea problems!
- Kills and repels fleas and ticks with natural ingredients.
- This natural formula is crafted with key, natural ingredients, including clove leaf oil, thyme white oil, and cinnamon oil. And, it is made without pyrethrins, permethrins, or cedar oil!
- The supplied dropper applicator makes this solution easy to apply. Simply squeeze the specified amount between your pet's shoulder blades and at the base of the tail.
- Formulated for dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older when used as directed.
- Manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internatially sourced ingredients.
Not recommended for use on pregnant animals. Not for use on cats or kittens. Read the entire outer carton before use.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Vet's Best