Give small dogs a big edge over fleas with Vet's Best Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs. This spot-on treatment is specially formulated for use on small dogs weighing up to 15 lbs. It uses a unique blend of clove, thyme and cinnamon oils to kill fleas and ticks on your pup. Simply apply it and let the plant-based blend start protecting your dog—flea control has never felt so spot-on easy!
- Kills and repels fleas and ticks by contact for up to one month for small dogs under 15 lbs. and 12 weeks or older.
- The supplied dropper applicator makes this solution easy to apply. Simply squeeze the specified amount between your pet's shoulder blades and at the base of the tail.
- This natural formula is crafted with a unique blend of certified natural oils, including clove, thyme and cinnamon oils.
- Formulated for dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older when used as directed.
- Manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internatially sourced ingredients.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Vet's Best