When fleas and ticks have your yard under assault, Vet's Best Flea + Tick Yard & Kennel Spray for Dogs & Cats fights back with its unique blend of certified natural essential oils and plant-based ingredients. Peppermint oil and clove extract (eugenol) help control and kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact, and also repels mosquitoes too! It’s DEET-free and uses absolutely no chemical pyrethrins, permethrins or cedar oil, so it's safe for the whole family. The non-staining formula can be used on turf, lawns, kennels, patios and other outside surfaces.
- Gentle yet effective kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact, while also repelling mosquitoes, using certified natural peppermint oil and clove extract.
- Plant-based formula contains no harsh chemicals; safe for use around pets, people and even plants.
- Non-staining formula is great for use on turf, lawns, kennels, patios and other outside surfaces.
- Easy to use—simply hooks to a regular garden hose and delivers 4,500 square feet of outdoor coverage.
- Proudly made in the USA from high-quality plant-based ingredients and certified natural essential oils.
Keep out of reach of children or pets.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Vet's Best