Protect your pets from pests with Vet's Best Natural Mosquito Repellent Spray for Dogs & Cats. This deet-free mosquito repellent spray is formulated with a unique blend of plant-based ingredients. It includes lemongrass oil and geraniol oil from citronella plants—proven to effectively repel mosquitos. This mosquito spray is crafted to be applied directly on dogs and cats who are 12 weeks or older. It’s designed to be safe for use around your family and can also be used on people who are over 2 years old.
- Deet-free mosquito repellent spray for dogs and cats.
- Paw-fect for use on dogs and cats 12 weeks or older.
- Formulated with a unique blend of plant-based ingredients.
- Safe for use around your family and on people over 2 years old.
- Includes lemongrass oil and geraniol oil—independently proven to repel mosquitos.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Vet's Best