Vet's Best Natural Mosquito Repellent Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internationally sourced ingredients.
- Repels mosquitoes without the use of DEET.
- Formulated with a unique blend of certified natural oils, including lemongrass oil and geraniol from citronella plants.
- Safe for use on cats and dogs ages 12 weeks and older.
- For optimal protection, you can reapply this formula every 2 hours or as needed.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cedarcide Cedarwood All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 128-oz bottle$90.00Chewy Price$85.50Autoship Price
- ZenPet Tick Tornado Tick Removal Tool$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Flys-Off Insect Repellent Spray for Dogs & Cats, 6-oz$5.84Chewy Price$13.99List Price$5.55Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Prevention Waterless Bath Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Aloe & Cucumber Scent Sensitive Skin Foaming Dog Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$10.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Wondercide Rosemary Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 128-oz bottle$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- TickCheck Premium Dog Tick Removal Kit$12.95Chewy Price
- TickCheck Remover Spoon with Tick ID Card, 3-pack$5.95Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Wondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Spray, 32-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Tick Killing Tick Treatment Dog Spray, 1-oz bottle$14.59Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.86Autoship Price
- TickCheck Tick Remover Value, 3-pack$4.99Chewy Price
- PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo For Dogs, 18oz$9.34Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Lemongrass Oil 4.0%, Geraniol Oil (from Citronella plants) 2.0%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (Plant Derived) 0.36%....||Pyrethrins: 0.15%, Piperonyl butoxide: 1.50%, N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide: 0.50%...||Rosemary, Sesame, Peppermint, Thyme, Cinnamon, Garlic Oils||Cornmint Oil - 3.50%, Cinnamon Oil - 1.20%, Clove Oil - 0.75%...||Cornmint Oil - 3.50%, Cinnamon Oil - 1.20%, Clove Oil - 0.75%...|
|Health Feature||—||Pest Control||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
151 Customer Reviews
As long as the nozzle and bottle used upwards it seems to work spraying okay but once you try to spray say your lower legs and turn the bottle sideways to upside down, it does not spray, even with a full bottle!
I was very unhappy when I had just applied the repellent and the mosquitoes acted like they liked it. The repellent was still wet on my arm and a mosquito landed on my arm in the wet repellent and bit me.
Something that finally works
This has a pleasant scent like citrus. 2 of my Yorkies sneezed but the other 2 ignored the smell. My mom even used it and it works on the dogs and us. I love that it's plant based and has no Deet in it. I would buy again.
Best mosquito repellent
I bought this for my sister's dogs which are allergic to mosquito bites. It works and the dogs wait to be sprayed before going out for a walk! Unusual for natural remedies to work but this one does!
WORKS FOR US
Walking Jack in the neighborhood becomes a problem this time of year. It is both a heavily wooded area and a very swampy area. Needles to say, mosquitoes love it and my boy doesn't. But, he does need his walks. The Vet's Best has made a huge difference both for Jack and for me (it works on people too!).
The Best mosquito repellent out there
This stuff worked so great on my dog that I use it as well. I was at the dog park and the mosquitoes were swarming us and I sprayed this on me and it only took a few sprays on my legs, arms and neck and the mosquitoes disappeared. It smells awesome too. Good stuff. I’ll be ordering another bottle
This product works pretty well and I like that it's all natural- I use it on me and my dog!
Works super great.
We have a rescue that has heartworms. I got this so I could keep mosquitoes away from him and our other dogs. I even used it on me to see if it worked good. It keeps mosquitoes away from our dog's and me!!!!. Will continue to get it as needed
Smells great but the cats don’t likeit
This sounds like a great product, no DEET, all natural. It smells great, lemongrass. But the smell is so strong the cats won’t let me put it on them. They run, hide and glare at me. I may use it on myself instead. I like the smell.
seems to work
This seems to work ok. My dog likes to be sprayed with it but you do have to reapply often.