Vet's Best Outdoor Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kills mosquitoes, fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs, and ticks by contact without harsh chemicals.
- Comes with a ready-to-use hose attachment for quick and easy application on turf, lawns, kennels, patios, and other outside surfaces. This formula is not known to be harmful to trees, shrubs, or flowers.
- The steam-distilled essential oils are selected for their potent pest-fighting properties and are 100% certified natural.
- The 32oz concentrate bottle treats up to 5,000 square feet and can be refilled with Vet's Best Yard and Kennel Spray 96oz Refill.
- Manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internatially sourced ingredients.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Indoor Flea & Tick Home Spray Refill for Dogs, 96-oz bottle$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Liquid-Vet Flea & Tick+ Support Formula for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- Wondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Spray, 32-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Hartz Ultra Guard ProMax Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, Blue, 2 doses (12-mos. supply)$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea + Tick Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$7.27Chewy Price$8.57List Price$6.91Autoship Price
- TevraPet Naturals Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, 1 Collar (4-mos. supply)$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- TevraPet Naturals Flea & Tick Topicals for Dogs 16 - 40 lbs, 3 doses$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Advanced Strength Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.11Autoship Price
- Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 4-22 lbs, 7 Soft Chews$26.98Chewy Price$25.63Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 24-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Dual Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-14 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$5.76Chewy Price$5.47Autoship Price
- Wondercide Lemongrass Scent Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Peppermint Oil 0.60%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) 1.40%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 3.45%...||Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) 0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 2.70%...||Lambda-Cyhalothrin - 0.160%, Pyriproxyfen - 0.125%, Other Ingredients - 99.715%....||Deltamethrin.||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
39 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
172 Customer Reviews
Bought this for my yard as a safeguard. We don’t have any issues but I also didn’t want there to be any. Now with two large breed dogs I was a little skeptical but the plant based formula appealed to me. No fleas or ticks in yard but lots of mosquitoes and flies. Used this for the first time yesterday and already a world of difference in the amount of flies and mosquitoes I have seen. It smells great as well. Also killed a lantern fly which we have here in abundance in Southeastern PA. I’ve hit those things with spray paint and watched them keep moving. Definitely a fan of this product.
It works well
This product does work, it keeps fleas and ticks away from my dogs, however I always keep my dogs guarded from fleas and ticks. I would say it works well if you also have your dog guarded with their treatments the two together work perfectly.
Did NOT work well
I bought this, along with the gallon refill to kill the fleas in my yard. I sprayed it all at once in my yard (Including the gallon refill)... but still have just as many fleas as before I sprayed. Will NOT recommend nor purchase again!!
don’t order from here
This product works well but needs sprayed after each grass cutting. Don’t recommend from ordering from here though as it arrives open and leaking
this product just doesn't work
I was hoping it would but sadly it does not. We wanted to use a more natural solution and avoid putting harsh chemicals on the lawn/play area for our new puppy so we chose this. Sadly, it didn't kill anything.
We use this product in the yard prior to outdoor gatherings. Keeps the fleas and ticks away from the yard. Keeping family and pets safe. Very easy to use.
This is the second year I’ve purchased this from you and it is a wonderful product however this was the first time I’ve received something from Chewy that I couldn’t use. I hooked it up all ready to spray and the plastic tabs on off water was broken so this was a complete waste. It wasn’t damaged in shipping . Just thought others might get this and it is not useable.
Have not had success with flea sprays
Live in country, lots of bugs and fleas. Dogs love to lay under tree in sand . Have used several different products with no success. This product works great without that harsh Smell and has a good price.
This stuff worked much better than anything I’ve tried for the fleas in my yard!!
We have a lot of stray cats and dogs that wonder our neighborhood so have this to spray our yard keeps the ticks fleas and other pest away we love this product!!!