Vet's Best Perfect-Fit Washable Male Dog Wrap
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Washable wrap for your male dog.
- Choose from multiple sizes for the paw-fect fit.
- Engineered to be convenient, versatile and reusable.
- Crafted with a customizable fit that adjusts without restricting movement or flexibility.
- Designed with a built-in hook and eye belt, moisture-wicking liner and super-absorbent microfiber pad.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Simple Solution Washable Male Dog Wrap, Medium: 12 to 23-in waist$14.36Chewy Price$13.64Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Washable Female Dog Diaper, X-Small: 9 to 14-in waist$11.89Chewy Price$12.49List Price$11.30Autoship Price
- Piddle Place Indoor Dog & Cat Toilet with Cover$129.95Chewy Price$149.99List Price$123.45Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Pads Unscented Super Absorbent Adult Dog Pee Pads, 24x24-in, 22 count$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Washable Dog Training & Travel Pad, Medium, 30 x 32-in, 2 count, Unscented$28.89Chewy Price$30.99List Price$27.45Autoship Price
- Wiki Wags Disposable Male Dog Wraps, Small: 12 to 19-in waist, 12 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Core Disposable Female Dog Diapers, Medium: 15 to 23-in waist, 12 count$8.89Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.45Autoship Price
- DealBags on Board Bag Refill Pack, Rainbow, 140 count$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Four Paws Wire Rake Scooper for Grass$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealHartz Disposable Male Dog Wraps with FlashDry Gel Technology, SSS: Up to 12-in waist, 52 count$31.04Chewy Price$29.49Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Comfort-Fit Disposable Male Dog Wraps, Medium: 18 to 23.5-in waist, 12 count$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Pet Magasin Washable Belly Nappies Male Dog Wraps, Camo, Small: 13 to 15-in waist, 3 count$15.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Adhesive||Hook & Loop||Adhesive|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
306 Customer Reviews
12 year old German Shepherd
He hasn’t had an accident since I started putting this on him at night, which is a big relief. I’m not sure I have it on right because, I can’t imagine how this little thing would be able to contain a full bladder release. I think it might be psychological, but whatever, he’s not peeing on my floor, so I’m happy!
My dog sustained and injury which caused some incontinence, I got this and in less than 10 minutes it was coming apart (and my dog isn't a chewer), the elastic area where the button adjustment is ripped all the way down where the button holes were, this also folded in the center like a taco so it was basically useless! Would not recommend at all
Too small Did not fit
try to put them on my dog! They did not fit on him, so I guess I choose the wrong sizes
The band does the job. Don’t think it is very comfortable for dog. Doesn’t always stay in place. I have a very small dog.
Design Needs Improvements
In theory this would be a good wrap, but the strap is too thin and the pad area is too soft and flexible. Even with the elastic adjustment, the pad folds over on either side of of the Velcro strap. The plastic rectangle loop twists and the strap slips around. The whole thing slides down toward my dog’s hips. Granted my dog doesn’t like wearing it and does occasionally try to rub on furniture to push it down. He can not get it totally off like he does some others, but the tip of his Peter always comes out of this easily, defeating the whole purpose. Thankfully he only has to wear this to prevent occasional sneaky marking in the house, which is very annoying. It does seem to discourage his marking as long as he’s wearing it, but it doesn’t 100% prevent it. I may try to sew some flexible bracing material on it or a connecting strap to his collar to keep it from folding and sliding down.
The idea is good, the reality doesn't quite work
It fit, but it kept bunching up and moving. It wasn't covering him properly.
Does not fit as advertised
I ordered the Large/XL. According to both the listing and package this fits dogs with waist measurement up to 33". It does not. With the velcro attached at the very very end so that can't actually hold the wrap on against any pull at all the max it can fit is 31.5"
It's got it's good points
I measured my dog and ordered the appropriate size by the guide. It barely fits him. I like that it is discrete--black and thin. The last one I bought looked like a giant blue diaper and we both didn't like it. This one doesn't seem like it's moisture proof? and I am worried that if I put a pad inside it, it may not fit him. I like that it is black and not noticeable. I hope it works out.
Works, stays put. Easy on. I put this over the diaper to keep the diaper in place. Frustration level went from 10 to 0.
worthless dog diapers
It doesn’t work, every time dogs moves the diaper moves all over.