Control fleas and ticks the kitty-friendly way with Vet's Best Topical & Home & Yard Flea & Tick Spray for Cats. This versatile spray was carefully formulated with cats in mind, using a natural blend of peppermint oil and eugenol from clove plants to kill fleas and ticks. Its unique applicator creates a gentle mist that helps avoid startling your cat, and the continuous spray allows for quick and easy coverage. Keeping your cat free from fleas and ticks has never been so carefree and easy!
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks by contact with natural ingredients.
- Safe for use around the whole family and directly on kittens and cats 12 weeks or older when used as directed.
- Battles fleas and ticks with certified natural essential oils and plant-based ingredients, including peppermint oil and eugenol (from clove plants). You won't find harsh chemicals in this formula!
- Made without added fragrance, this spray deodorizes your feline friend's coat, leaving a calming, pleasant smell.
- Manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internatially sourced ingredients.
Keep out of the reach of children. Sensitivity may occur after use of any product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs of sensitivity continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Not recommended of pregnant or lactating animals. For external use only.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Vet's Best