Vet's Best Flea & Tick Home Treatment Easy Spray, 6.3-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kills fleas, flea eggs and ticks by contact using natural ingredients. It can also kill mosquitoes!
- This natural formula contains plant-based ingredients, including certified natural essential oils like peppermint oil and eugenol (from clove plants).
- When used as directed, this solution is safe to use around dogs and the whole family. It can also be used directly on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older!
- Delivers a 360-degree continuous spray that provides quick and easy coverage on the go or around your home.
- Manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internatially sourced ingredients.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Miracle Care Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 24-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Aerosol Spray, 16-oz$17.85Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.96Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Prevention Waterless Bath Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.84Chewy Price$6.50Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Tick Stick Dog & Cat Tick Removal Tool$6.32Chewy Price$6.65List Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray, 32-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Aerosol Home Treatment Spray, 16-oz bottle$6.98Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Hot Shot Flea, Tick & Lice Killer Spray, 14-oz bottle$5.79Chewy Price$6.46List Price
- Cedarcide Original Biting Insect Dog & Cat Spray, Quart$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) 0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 2.70%...||Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (from Clove plants) 0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (plant-derived) 2.70%...||Active Ingredients: 0.180% Pyrethrins, 0.300% Piperonyl Butoxide, 0.479% mgk 264 Insecticide Synergist....||Geraniol, Cinnamon Oil, Lemongrass Oil...||Pyrethrins, Permethrin, N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
I am not sure if I got a busted bottle or if this is how the product is, but there was hardly anything there, and it barely comes out when you spray. I did get some out, scent is very strong but dissipates for the most part in roughly 12 hours without the windows open. The small area I was able to spray felt greasy to the touch initially. There is slight lingering of the scent that seems to randomly waft up occassionally when walking by, which is actually kind of pleasant compared to the intial scent. To me I smell the clove stronger than the peppermint at first but I don't like clove so that might be why. My child only smelled the peppermint, doesn't know clove but would've said there was another smell- so it's one of those that is dependent on each person it seems. If the bottle was just a dud I'd be open to trying this again because overall it didn't seem bad. I can't answer if it actually works. If my bottle was fine, unless it works miracles it's not worth the price with how little was in there.
I’ve bought worse
It’s all natural which is exactly what I wanted. It works fairly well.
Stuff works great!! Easy to use but safe for pets. No sticky residue after use.
This did nothing
I used this on my dogs and their beds. Unfortunately it did absolutely nothing to kill the fleas.
No more fleas
This stuff is fantastic. It's pet friendly and smells good. Will keep using this product. Thanks Chewy for a great product.
Love this for my home and animals
It's great that this works so well in preventing fleas from surviving and entering my home, but I am also so obsessed with the smell. It's a great peppermint scent that I spray over soft surfaces and under the couch when I see fleas (and sometimes just when I want my home to smell like peppermint). It is non-toxic and has worked well when combined with other natural flea killer and repellant for my cat and dog. It doesn't affect my light and dark fabric colors and doesn't leave any sticky residue. Love love love this spray.
Fleas and ticks
It doesnt kill all the fleas. My poor puppy is still scratching the fleas.
A product which kills the fleas!!! Will definitely be ordering every month. AND the kids will lay on their beds even with the smell...cause it smells good!
Okay news flash-- this stuff is also fabulous for hotel bed-bugs
So glad to have something that is safe for the whole family, the cats who can die from pyrethrins and pyrethroids, myself who is highly skin-sensitive to DEET and other toxic mosquito, flea and tick repellants, as well as the puppies. And, the puppies are only mildly offended when I make them smell temporarily "fru-fru." And the lighter version for the cats doesn't seem to bother them at all. But here's the cool off-label use: spray the mattress and legs of the hotel bed. Almost every (especially dog-friendly) hotel seems to have bed bugs now days. Our last encounter was a really nice pet-friendly beach hotel in Florida. But this stuff works. So now we don't travel without it.
Vet's Best Flea + Tick Home & Go Spray
This smells so good makes my whole house smell nice and it does a good job, sprayed on my carpet and furniture.