Unleash the power of plants to keep your furry pal free of fleas, flea eggs, ticks, and even mosquitoes with the Vet's Best Waterless Flea & Tick Cat Bath Foam. This chemical-free foam spray uses peppermint oil and eugenol from clove to kill ticks and fleas on contact―it even works on flea eggs to prevent infestations before they start. It’s non-synthetic and 100% plant-based, so it’s gentle enough to be used on cats 12 weeks or older and has a natural scent with no artificial fragrances. The non-rinsing foam is perfect for kitties who don’t like baths or sprays, and for pet parents who could do without messy flea and tick applications. Using it is easy―just apply from head to paw with the foam applicator tip, massage into his skin and coat, let dry and simply brush. Plus, the shampoo-free formula also cleanses and deodorizes your cat’s coat, with no water or hassles.
- Waterless, no-rinse foam kills ticks, fleas, and flea eggs on contact and repels mosquitoes, with peppermint oil and eugenol from clove.
- Quick and easy to apply with a convenient foam applicator tip and no water or messes, making it perfect for cats who don't like baths or sprays.
- 100% plant-based formula is gentle enough to use on cats 12 weeks or older, during infestations or to prevent pests year round.
- Cleanses and deodorizes your cat's coat and features a fresh, calming smell with no added fragrances.
- Veterinarian recommended and proudly made in the USA with no chemicals, pesticides, toxins, pyrethrins or cedar oil.
Keep out of the reach of children. Sensitivity may occur after use of any product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs of sensitivity continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Not recommended of pregnant or lactating animals. For external use only.
See all items by Vet's Best