Vets Preferred Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 15.5-oz bottleBy Vets Preferred
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- All-natural salmon oil supplement in a pump bottle for easy, mess-free feeding.
- Supports coat and skin, heart and immune system health in your dog.
- Rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Made with wild, non-farmed salmon fresh-caught in Alaskan waters.
- May help to reduce itching, dry skin, flaking, shedding and allergies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||Wild Alaskan Salmon.||100% Wild Alaskan Salmon||Omega 3, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support||Skin & Coat Health, Nerve Care, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||N/A||N/A|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
The product which comes sealed in its own bag leaked absolutely everywhere in my package they need to find a better way to seal it so it doesn't leak everywhere
Her skin and hair are so much better with this!
Barbie suffers from dry skin this time of year, so I always get her some brand of salmon oil. Some she won't eat, but this one seems to be a hit with her. I've noticed her hair is getting softer and shinier already. We'll stick with it!
Turned up Nose
My pet did not like the smell or the taste. She turned up her nose and would not eat her food.
My pups love this stuff, and my bullys coat is shinning!!