Vibeful Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Formula Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bring your shining star all the glow-up vibes and support their skin and coat health with a delicious combination of wild Alaskan salmon oil and pollock oil. If you just said S.A.L.M.O.N. out loud you already have their attention!
- Packed with a combination of omega fatty acids including EPA and DHA that nourish skin and help maintain healthy brain and vision function. Talk about ingredients with benefits!
- Sourced from wild Alaskan salmon oil and pollock oil. We already said that, but your bestie will really appreciate the irresistible taste so we couldn’t help ourselves.
- Whisker-licking good so giving your pup or kitty their daily omegas won’t feel like swimming upstream. (See what we did there? You know, because of salmon.)
- Vibeful supplements are daily supplements brought to you with the love, care and expertise you can expect from Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetHonesty Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 32-oz bottle$37.97Chewy Price$36.07Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$73.94Chewy Price$70.24Autoship Price
- DealNatural Dog Company Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$35.95Chewy Price$36.95List Price$34.15Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Omega-3 Fish Oil Immune, Joint & Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Fish Oil Skin, Joint, Immune & Heart Health Liquid Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Kodiak Naturals Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 18-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Vital Pet Life Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$34.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 16-oz$34.90Chewy Price$34.95List Price$33.15Autoship Price
- Alaska Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Formula Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$40.81List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$57.94Chewy Price$55.04Autoship Price
- DealNative Pet Omega 3 Fish Oil Skin & Coat Health Dog Supplement, 16 oz.$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Crude Protein, Crude Fat, Crude Fiber...||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||Omega 3, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D.||Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (min), EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (min)...||Alaskan Salmon Oil, Sardines, Anchovies...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Eye Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon||Seafood & Fish||Salmon||Salmon||Salmon, Sardine|
|Special Diet||Chicken-Free||—||—||—||Natural, Human-Grade, Raw|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
I was gifted Chewy's Vibeful Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Formula Skin & Coat for Dogs & Cats in exchange for my honest review. This is such a fantastic supplement. It's super easy to administer to my pets and they love it. This makes me appreciate Chewy even more. It's pretty strong in fish smell and oily so I mix it in with their crunchy dry food, so it not only adds some moisture to their dry food, where I used to add water, but it helps their coats remain lustrous and healthy and promotes hydrated, flake-free skin.
Wild Alaskan Salmon
I got the Vibeful Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Formula Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs from Chewy for my cat. I have to say my cat doesn't seem to care to much for this supplement. She will literally avoid the food I put it on. Also the bottle says to give 1 teaspoon per 20lb daily. I'm not sure how many 20lb cats their are though. I had to calculate how much to give my 6lb cat. If they added a weight chart ratio on the bottle that would be more convenient. I love the ingredients though which is what attracted me to this. I just wish my cat wasn't so picky.
2 out of 3
Only two of the three cats that I take care of would even touch the food this was mixed in with, the third one only sniffed it before walking away. The two that did eat some ate significantly less food than they normally would. Now for two of them (the one who did not eat it and one of the ones who did) i can chalk it up to just having something new in their food that they weren't used to but the third one i have given salmon oil supplements to her before to help with her skin condition and she's always ate it with no problem. Not for my girls, unfortunately.
I have been using this on my cats dry food. She seems to like it. She seems to eat her food alittle better then she did. It seems to be helping with her dry skin. I been using for about 5 days now. I haven't notice much in the change in her fur yet. But I probably haven't been using long enough. But it seems to be working and I would recommend. My cat is picky about her food but she seems to be eating alot better with this Alaskan Salmon oil formula mixed with it.
I didn’t get to use this very long as my dog loved the taste so much he ate the entire bottle one day while I was at work. The smell is a little awful but my dog loved it and in the week and a half I fed it to him I noticed he stopped scratching his skin as much. I have a new bottle in order and will continue to use this with his feed routine.
Doggy Salmon Oil
My dogs love salmon oil on their food. They are both long haired and I swear it makes their coats so soft and shiny. This bottle is specifically great because it's like a ketchup bottle, so it doesn't have a pump and therefore doesn't leak! I also like that it's to be refrigerated, made me wonder what was in the old brand I was buying considering it didn't need to be refrigerated! Great product!! #ChewyTeamRated #ReceivedFreeProduct
My dogs LOVE this oil!
I have two little Chihuahua dogs and I started using this on their food every day for about two weeks now. I just squeeze a tiny little bit, maybe a tablespoon, into my dog's food bowl and then put their soft food on top. The first thing they lap up is the oil! They seem to enjoy meal time a lot more. I have noticed that their coats are shinier and they seem more peppy in their play.
my animals are very picky but I had to try something with my dogs skin reaction it was having. the stuff from the vet was not working but when I decided to take chance on this stuff it really worked. so far a whole month without his cone and he doing great and hair is growing back and no more exsicve itching
Not so much
I mixed it with my cats food she ate some left some. tne next day I tried it again She ate it . The third and after that she left, so I think she really didn't like it. I gave the rest to a friend and his cat was eating it up and loving it. so I guess it goes with the cat. Some like it some don't.
I got the vibefull wild Alaskan salmon oil and formula liquid skin and coat supplement my for my older cat who seems to enjoy ripping his fur out in clots. I was hoping it would help his fur so he would stop and so fat it seems to be working. I just add a little to his food and he loves it.