VICTOR Crunchy Treats Chicken Meal Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Crafted using an ancient grain recipe.
- 100% free from artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
- Made with real chicken meal for that savory taste dogs love.
- Suitable for all canine companions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVICTOR Crunchy Treats Turkey Meal Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- VICTOR Crunchy Treats Lamb Meal Dog Treats, 28-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Cow Hooves, 10 count$13.74Chewy Price$13.05Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews American Beef Knee Caps Dog Treats, 20 count$38.95Chewy Price$50.64List Price$37.00Autoship Price
- DealACANA Singles Beef & Pumpkin Formula Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.25-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Redbarn Beef Cheek Roll Dog Chew, Small/Medium$5.09Chewy Price$4.84Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Large Dog Treats, 2ct$16.50Chewy Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Natural Water Buffalo Bully Horns Dog Treats, 2 count$14.95Chewy Price$33.95List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Odor-Free 12" Angus Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 24 count$126.99Chewy Price$120.64Autoship Price
- DealCountry Vet Naturals Quick Bite Cookies Oatmeal & Cranberry Flavored Dog Treats, 2-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles Puppy Turkey & Sweet Potato Flavor Small Dog Bone Treats, 3 count$8.17Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.76Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Deer Antler Dog Chew, 4.0 - 5.5-in, Small$12.31Chewy Price$11.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sorghum, Chicken Meal, Millet...||Sorghum, Turkey Meal, Millet...||Sorghum, Lamb Meal, Millet...||Barley, Brown Rice, Oat Meal...||Chicken, Whole Wheat Flour, Oat Groats...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Venison, Meat||Meat|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
My puppy was 4 months when she started eating this crunchy treat and she absolutely loves it! Although, she’s not a picky eater she does especially love this treat.
Victor Crunchy Treats
B loves them, though a review would be quick and easy but no, it must be at least 50 characters long, REALLY and B still loves them
Great Snack for Puppy
My puppy is on the Hi-Pro Victor dog food and I have been trying to look for treats that won't upset his stomach since he is very sensitive to food changes. He loves these treats and although he is small, he crunches it up in small pieces and devours them!
My dog loves these treats. I always order from Chewy for good products and fast delivery - 24/7.
My pups favorite dog cookie
She loves these cookies, I can't say enough good things about these Victor snacks!
Paws UP for Victor Crunchy Treats
My four year old Labrador Retriever, Pax, was raised on Victor Dog Food since a young pup. In addition to her nutritious meals, she absolutely loves these treats. They are great for a quick reward when practicing her commands or for a 'job well done' during our outings. Highly recommended.
Just like the Victor Hi-Pro Plus food, these are a great quality treat for my dog.
Eventually eats them
My pup seems fussy about her treats and so far have not found one that really excites her. She will eventually eat one of these but usually leaves it lying on the floor for hours before eating.
Healthy alternative for my growing Rottie. So happy Victor makes treats !!!
My two puppers chomp these treats down without hesitation. I had to slow one of them down after switching from a soft treat because she wasn't chewing it. She has now learned to enjoy the crunching!