Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Beef Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Enzymatic toothpaste specifically formulated for dogs and cats
- Designed for pets who are rapid plaque formers
- Contains a strengthened enzyme system and is more abrasive than regular toothpastes
- Includes no foaming agents, so this toothpaste is safe for pets to swallow
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque to ensure your pet maintains a clean mouth
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Vanilla Mint Flavored Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$10.67Chewy Price$12.59List Price$10.14Autoship Price
- Petsmile Professional Natural London Broil Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$15.00Chewy Price$14.25Autoship Price
- Oratene Brushless Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 2.5-oz tube$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Petsmile Professional Rotisserie Chicken Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 4.2-oz tube$25.00Chewy Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Petsmile Professional Natural London Broil Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 4.2-oz tube$25.00Chewy Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Dog & Cat Toothbrush, Color Varies$6.18Chewy Price$7.29List Price$5.87Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD Pet Dental Wipes, 100 count$28.79Chewy Price$27.35Autoship Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Vanilla Mint Flavored Dog Dental Water Additive, 17-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Mr. Groom OxyGreen Oral Hygiene Q10 Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 4-oz tube$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 50 count$19.88Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.89Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Fruit Ringers Fresh Breath Medium Banana Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 5 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Vetality Brush Free Daily Dental Care Chews for Dogs, 30 count$26.63Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sorbital, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin...||—||—||Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Sorbitol...||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||—||—||—||Mint, Vanilla, Herbs & Spices|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
274 Customer Reviews
My female golden wasn’t liking her teeth brushed, I went through other kinds of toothpaste and she still wasn’t having it. Until I purchased this one and now she’s coming in looking for the toothpaste and wants her teeth brushed! So only this toothpaste she liked! So happy I can finally get the job done without the fighting!
Cats aren’t a fan
This is a clear gel toothpaste. Was hoping it would work out as our usual brand of toothpaste has been out of stock, and this is a reputable brand. I’m sure it works well though
Takes a while to see results
Due to our beagle mix's teeth issues, I have been putting effort into keeping her teeth clean. She had her teeth cleaned by the vet and I have been brushing her teeth with this toothpaste and a child size toothbrush most nights for a few months now and her teeth are still as white as the day they were cleaned! Her young GSP sister has plaque buildup and we are finally seeing results on her teeth as well. It takes a while to see results and to train the dog to sit still for brushing (use baby steps) but persistence pays off. Both dogs love the taste of this toothpaste!
Pet loves it and it works!
Silky Terriers as a breed are prone to dental disease and so are smaller dogs, so my boy is doubly at risk. I brush his teeth every night with a child's soft toothbrush and this toothpaste. He loves the flavor and his teeth are staying just as clean as his vet dental cleaning made them months ago when I adopted him. I love this brand: I also use Virbac CET Dental Chews for small dogs.
Cats still wont let me brush their teeth
I'm sure it's a good toothpaste, but my cats still don't like the taste. There's some minor minty flavor in it. They are less resistant than other kinds of toothpaste I've used, though.
They seem to like it.
My one furbaby is not a good candidate to be sedated for teeth cleaning so I brush her teeth almost daily. I've been doing this for years and her vet is always happy with her teeth, she's now 9.5 years old. Her reward at the end is a few Chews on the brush.
Finally toothpaste brand my cat enjoys!
I got this for my cat because my Vet told me to take extra care of this teeth because he has Feline Leukemia, so I did my research for the best cat toothpastes and liked what I read about this one. My cat likes the flavor so it makes it so much easier to get him to cooperate, and makes our routine go by much easier!
Not a great flavor
Neither my cat nor dog like the beef flavor. My dog has allergies to chicken so I thought this flavor might be good. Next time I’ll have to try another one. The toothpaste itself works well to help remove plaque and freshen breath.
My cats wouldn’t tolerate a minty smelling brand. This toothepaste makes more sense for cats and dogs because it smells like poultry, beef or fish, so they like the taste and allow me to brush their teeth. They lick my finger and the toothbrush which means they like the taste and that’s half the battle.
NOT Tasty - pups didn’t like
I ordered this toothpaste to replace my arm and hammer beef flavored toothpaste. My dogs didn’t like it at all. I can’t get them to participate in brushing their teeth with this. I will order Arm $ Hammer beef flavor.