Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Seafood Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Enzymatic toothpaste specifically formulated for dogs and cats
- Designed for pets who are rapid plaque formers
- Contains a strengthened enzyme system and is more abrasive than regular toothpastes
- Includes no foaming agents, so this toothpaste is safe for pets to swallow
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque and loosen tartar to ensure your pet maintains a clean mouth
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- John Paul Pet Tooth & Gum Peppermint Flavored Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 45 count$8.98Chewy Price$15.95List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Malt Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$10.38Chewy Price$9.86Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Chicken Flavored Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$2.84Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.70Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Dual-Ended Dog & Cat Toothbrush, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for Large Dogs, 26-50 lbs, 12.8-oz bag$34.45Chewy Price$32.73Autoship Price
- TrueBlue Pet Products Fast & Fresh Dog Dental Wipes, 50 count$15.99Chewy Price
- Natural Chemistry Dental Cleanse Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$7.29Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Arm & Hammer Fresh Breath Mint Flavored Dog Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Dog Dental Foam, 4.5-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for Petite Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$17.23Chewy Price$16.37Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Poultry Flavor Dog Dental Kit$13.11Chewy Price$12.45Autoship Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Breath Freshener Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$9.89Chewy Price$10.59List Price$9.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Sorbitol...||N/A||Sorbital, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Mint, Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Beef, Meat|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
94 Customer Reviews
My cats are picky! :(
The toothpaste wasn’t a hit with our cats. The ingredients in this flavor are great and it came in a nice metal tube. I tried to get my cats to lick the paste and they weren’t interested. They are so picky!!!! I can’t seem to find a toothpaste that they like. :,(
The Girls Find This Delicious!
Every evening, my two pups want a pea-sized lick or two of Virbac seafood or beef tooth paste before they go to bed. Once a week I reach in and finger brush their teeth. It signals the end of playtime and time to settle for the night. Their teeth look great, too.
Cat loves it
My kitty loves this flavor and gets excited about toothbrushing time because of it. Not sure she can tell the difference between this toothpaste and the tubes of seafood puree she gets as occasional treats, but that works in my (and her) favor. Since it's seafood flavored and scented, don't expect your cat to have minty-fresh breath afterward. I don't mind at all since it's all for their comfort and health.
Dental Care For An Animal Is A Must:
I have been using good dental practices with my cat for awhile now. We were down to the end of a former product, and I wanted something better. I would brush his teeth, and his breath would be fresh for all of 5 minutes. If I missed his teeth and the product went on his face, it would stain his fur, and it was a mess to get it off. I saw Virbac which is a clear gel, and does not stain should it get on his cheeks. It was very well reviewed, , not only from customers, but it was rated very high with Vets. It has enzymes in it, which helps clean the teeth better, and his breath stays fresh for longer periods of time. I have not seen any super effects, but I will continue to stay with it, and see how it works out.
Best Dog toothpaste
Seems to work well and dogs like the taste. Tried others but not the same
Kitty Loves It!
I was a vet tech for ten years and all the vets I have worked for like the Virbac CET items for dental health. My cat LOVES the flavor. He wants to keep licking the tooth brush after I attempt to brush, haha. For those wanting to train your cat for toothbrushing: I recommend just offering a pea-sized amount on your finger once a night for 1 to 2 weeks. After they are used to that, try letting them lick it off a small toothbrush/finger brush for another few days. After that you can try slowly introducing brushing in their mouth. However; some cats just never like it. The toothpaste is enzymatic and helps break down tartar & calculus: So, even if they just have a small drop of toothpaste as a treat daily it can help with their oral health! :)
My cats love it
My cats love it are always waiting for more and really help with tartar I do it day and night
Layla loves Seafood CET
CET has a great reputation. My veterinarians sell this product in their offices and recommend it as the toothpaste to get. Prior to using CET seafood flavor, my dog did not like her teeth brushed. No problem now.... I also bought and use the small toothbrushes that fit into her mouth perfectly. She doesn't growl anymore. LoL
Dog Not a Fan
My dog likes the chicken flavored toothpaste, but he tends to enjoy beef and seafood flavors more. I bought this in the hopes he would like it better than the chicken. No dice. When I tried this, he immediately jerked his head away from the taste and moved his tongue as if he wanted to spit it out. Not sure how it actually tastes, but he isn't a fan. To be clear, there was nothing wrong with the product itself, but it just isn't for my dog. Take care with pickier pets
He loves seafood toothpaste.
Jackson gets his teeth brushed every night with seafood toothpaste and a C.E.T. toothbrush. It's a contest to see how much toothpaste he can take off the toothbush before I get the toothbush on his teeth. His Vet gave this 6 year old Sheltie an A+ on his teeth at his last annual visit. It only takes a few minutes to brush each night and, hopefully, will prevent him from ever having his teeth cleaned by the Vet. The toothpaste and toothbush are definitely worth the cost.