Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Vanilla Mint Flavored Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Enzymatic toothpaste specifically formulated for dogs and cats
- Designed for pets who are rapid plaque formers
- Contains a strengthened enzyme system and is more abrasive than regular toothpastes
- Includes no foaming agents, so this toothpaste is safe for pets to swallow
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque and loosen tartar to ensure your pet maintains a clean mouth
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$10.38Chewy Price$9.86Autoship Price
- Petsmile Professional Natural London Broil Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$15.00Chewy Price$14.25Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD Pet Dental Wipes, 100 count$18.37Chewy Price$24.99List Price$17.45Autoship Price
- dealArm & Hammer Fresh Breath Vanilla-Ginger Flavored Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$4.00Chewy Price$7.99List Price$3.80Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Dual Headed Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 4 count$7.47Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.10Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Enzadent Dual-Ended Dog & Cat Toothbrush$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Oratene Brushless Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 2.5-oz tube$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Petkin Plaque Toothwipes Fresh Mint Flavor Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 40 count$4.17Chewy Price$5.49List Price$3.96Autoship Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Bacon Flavor Senior Dog Dental Kit$11.63Chewy Price$13.39List Price$11.05Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Faux-Hide Twists Original Chicken Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 12 count$6.29Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.98Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Pomeranian Dog Dental Chews, 15 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Smilies Tartar Control Medium Minto Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 8 count$4.74Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||N/A||Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Sorbitol...||Sorbital, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Mint, Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||N/A||N/A||N/A||Beef, Meat|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
642 Customer Reviews
Cats teeth are important
I was hoping my cats would like this toothpaste but they don’t. If I even take it out in view they run. I attempted to put some on their paw to lick it off but they won’t touch it. I left it for them to smell but no luck. $10 down the toilet. Thumbs down on this.
Anya is the Greatest!
I had ordered a tube of mint toothpaste for my dog. When the shipment came in, it was a tube of poultry flavored toothpaste. I called up Chewy to get a tube of mint toothpaste to replace the poultry toothpaste that was accidentally sent to me. I spoke with Anya who assisted me with getting a tube of mint toothpaste. She was extremely helpful with getting me a tube of mint toothpaste for my pet. Her Customer Courtesy was terrific.
Dogs love the flavor
I tried the Beef flavored one first. I like the consistency on this one better. This one is not super sticky. It has a strong vanilla smell. My dogs seem to love the taste. One of my dogs recently tried licking the toothpaste out of the tube while I brushed the other dog's teeth. This one does appear to be a bit messier because it is a thinner consistency. My biggest problem with it, is that when I brush my girl's teeth, it makes her sneeze. I can only guess it is something about this toothpaste, because she didn't do it with the other flavor. My male does not sneeze, so I think it depends on the dog. I really like this brand, so will continue trying different flavors until I find one that works for both dogs, or I'll have to get them separate flavors.
We've been brushing our pets' teeth (7 dogs and 5 cats) for awhile now to help combat disease and freshen their breath. We've tried a few different kinds and this one doesn't cause our sensitive-stomached animals to throw up. Plus, I like that it can be used for dogs or cats instead of having to get each one their own kind of toothpaste.
Vanilla Mint Flavor toothpaste
Our dog AND husband approve of this enzymatic Vanilla mint toothpaste. Vet said Dog's teeth were still good and the dog actually wants his teeth brushed - or maybe he knows the treats will follow.
Great But Tube Is Awful Design
That sums it up. The toothpaste is fine. But the toothpaste tube is awful design. You can never quite get the last bit out. Its awkward. The lid can get lost. This t-paste is kinda excessively overpriced compared to other pet t-pastes I've been buying for years. There, Ive dished out what needs improvement. Other than that, the toothpaste itself is great! I'd recommend the toothpaste, just not the struggle hassle of the awkward tube. Once you apply pressure to the tube material it retains that squashed in shape. It means you have to be over careful or much of the t-paste will waste right out of the tube. Just update the darn tube! Make it ergonomic. Ive got three dogs teeth to brush daily. Done right, this takes 25 minutes. That's just a tiny portion of my long list of tasks to do. I need what is time efficient.
will buy again
I adopted my dog later in his life and he needed 7 teeth extracted because of how bad his dental disease (and breath) had gotten. I started using this weekly to maintain his dental health after pouring over a thousand dollars into his dental cleaning/surgery. I'm sure my dog would like the poultry flavor better, but this flavor leaves his breath smelling great to me, and it works really well. I can see a difference in his teeth before and after I brush each time.
Love this toothpaste
This works really well, and my doggo loves the flavor. I'd say it will remove plaque but just like almost every dental care product, will not remove tartar. I use this in conjunction with dental chews and my dog never has bad breath and her teeth and gums look healthy. I do wish it was in a better tube, mine has a puncture in it just from squeezing the paste out. A more flexible tube would be best.
The ONLY toothpaste for my dogs
LOVE that this comes in Vanilla Mint (since I really don't want my dogs' breaths smelling like beef or chicken) AND it has enzymes. The enzymes seem to have kept the tartar to a minimum on my almost 12 year old Belgian Tervuren. The vet always comments on how wonderful her teeth are at her annual checkups. Started my Cavalier puppy out with it also. He's a year now & snuggles on my lap each night for his teeth brushing. Cavaliers are known for having teeth issues, and I'm confident regular brushing with this toothpaste will make the difference for him.
Best toothpaste around!
I never thought I'd become so passionate about a dog toothpaste until I tried this one. The scent makes me jealous and I wish they made it for humans. Works wonders on dog breath and my vet has good things to say about my dog's teeth, too. This is the only toothpaste I'll ever buy.