Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 11-25 lbs, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from beef hide for a natural abrasive action that removes plaque buildup and controls tartar.
- Patented chlorhexidine is released into the oral cavity during chewing and may be released for up to 24 hours, providing sustained antimicrobial action.
- The perfect everyday treat that helps clean teeth and leaves your pup’s breath smelling fresh.
- Comes in a resealable bag for maximum freshness.
- A great way to aid in good periodontal health and brighten teeth at the same time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for Petite Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$17.23Chewy Price$16.37Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for X-Large Dogs, over 51 lbs, 30 count$42.23Chewy Price$40.12Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-25 lbs, 90 count$53.19Chewy Price$50.53Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 10 - 24 lbs, 14 count$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 26-50 lbs, 30 count$23.02Chewy Price$21.87Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Flex + Joint Health Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 30 count$27.60Chewy Price$26.22Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 22-66 lbs, 30 Count$28.12Chewy Price$26.71Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 25 - 50 lbs, 14 count$17.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for Large Dogs, 26-50 lbs, 12.8-oz bag$34.45Chewy Price$32.73Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 60 count$48.84Chewy Price$46.40Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, 3.5-9 lbs, 14 count$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 90 count$42.45Chewy Price$40.33Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||C.E.T. Hextra Premium Chews Are Coated with A Patented 10% (W/W) Solution of Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Beefhide, Maltodextrin...||Beef Rawhide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest...||Dried Potato Products, Ground Flaxseed (source of Omegas), Water...||C.E.T. Hextra Premium Chews Are Coated with A Patented 10% (W/W) Solution of Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Beefhide, Maltodextrin...||Beef Rawhide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Mint||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat||Mint||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Used For Years
My dog loves these, and he's a bit picky. They keep his teeth pretty darn clean, and that's worth the money since he hates having his teeth brushed. I'm not too sure why some people are complaining about the size when there's so many different sizes available. I even saw one review where someone complained about them being thick, and then immediately followed that up with a complaint about the thin ones not being adequate enough?? I mean, they're an organic product. They're not synthetic, so the thickness and size is naturally going to vary. They soften up the longer they're chewed, which is the point. You don't want them biting chunks off and just swallowing. That defeats the purpose. Overall these are worth the money. Just manage your expectations and be realistic.
Dental Chews that my dog actually likes!
We have tried many dental chews and have finally found one our dog likes! This product will actually help keep his teeth clean! Thanks for a great chew!
My dog Hank loves these. He seems to really like the basted ones so I stick to those. He always chews until gone and it takes about 10-15 minutes. The only complaint would be that some are extra thick and he has a little trouble with those. It would be nice if they were more consistent with the thickness.
Too small. Hide may be swallowed
Although these work great to reduce stinky breath, they are too small. My 20lb dog can often swallow these. I would suggest buying one size up to try and prevent your dog swallowing the hides.
My dog hates them. I tried to coax her in to chewing on them. She just kept spitting them out. A total waste of my money.
These are the best thing for my aggressive chewer! It takes her about 45 minutes to eat the wntire thing versus 10 minutes or less on other brands
24 Hour Difference!
I’m actually shocked right now. I’ve been eyeing my pups teeth for a while now and I’ve tried everything, brushing, plaque off algae, bones (although he’s stopped chewing bully sticks so that was difficult), coconut oil but he had some pretty bad plaque that was getting worrisome. I gave him ONE of these and the next morning 80 percent of the plaque appears to be gone. Their proprietary blend must really have what it needs to get the job done. 10 out of 10 recommend. I wish I took a before and after but I was convinced nothing was going to help!
Loved by our huskies, but low count
Our huskies love these chews. For some reason, the "medium dogs' for this treat are much smaller than for the enzymatic dental chews (same manufacturer, enzymatic chew medium is for 26-50lb dogs), so the price in comparison is much higher and I have not noticed a big difference in breath or how teeth look. I mainly still buy this size, because of the smaller size for travel and in hopes it does something useful for the teeth. I look at chew treats more by a per piece price than by weight, , but unfortunately the count is lower than the advertised about thirty, often under 25 - that part is disappointing and the reason for deducting more stars.
HEXtra is my dog's new best treat
We have gotten other Virbac treats but when we switched to HEXtra our dogs liked them noticeably better.
Too large for medium dogs.
These are good for bigger dogs. The package says medium dogs 11-25 pounds but my 12 1/2 pound sproodle struggled with them. And it’s almost impossible to cut them. I’m going back to the petite size. There should be one sized in between.