Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for X-Large Dogs, over 51 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from beef hide for a natural abrasive action that removes plaque buildup and controls tartar.
- Patented chlorhexidine is released into the oral cavity during chewing and may be released for up to 24 hours, providing sustained antimicrobial action.
- The perfect everyday treat that helps clean teeth and leaves your pup’s breath smelling fresh.
- Comes in a resealable bag for maximum freshness.
- A great way to aid in good periodontal health and brighten teeth at the same time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for Large Dogs, 26-50 lbs, 12.8-oz bag$34.45Chewy Price$32.73Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 11-25 lbs, 30 count$22.36Chewy Price$21.24Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for Petite Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$17.23Chewy Price$16.37Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Flex + Joint Health Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 66 lbs, 30 count$36.34Chewy Price$34.52Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 50 lbs, 90 count$85.17Chewy Price$80.91Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Zen Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 30 count$27.60Chewy Price$26.22Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 66 lbs, 60 count$64.60Chewy Price$61.37Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Zen Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 22-66 lbs, 30 count$31.97Chewy Price$30.37Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 26-50 lbs, 30 count$23.02Chewy Price$21.87Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 22-66 lbs, 60 count$56.24Chewy Price$53.43Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Flex + Joint Health Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 30 count$27.60Chewy Price$26.22Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 30 count$24.42Chewy Price$23.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||C.E.T. Hextra Premium Chews Are Coated with A Patented 10% (W/W) Solution of Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Beefhide, Maltodextrin...||Beef Rawhide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest...||Delmopinol||Beef Rawhide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest...||Dried Potato Products, Ground Flaxseed (source of Omegas), Water...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Mint||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Non-GMO, High Fiber|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Size Consistency has changed
I have two large German Shepherds. They love nothing better than running to the pantry spinning three times and asking for their "toothbrush." I always order two bags at once. On my last order, there were some large and some extra-large mixed together. I know the difference because I tried the Large ones for a while especially when my youngest Shepherd I got at 6 months old was still growing. My dogs met the FEDEX delivery guy at the door today anxious to get their toothbrush. I noticed the extra-large were considerably smaller medium and large mixed together. This is not Chewy's fault. Virbac is disappointing me both in size consistency and a considerable increase in cost over the last few months, and I may have to search for a more size-appropriate option for their favorite treat. I would have loved to show a picture of the difference and typically I don't run out, but this time I got side-tracked with work and the previous bag was empty.
Inconsistent in the Extra Large size
These are great chewies, our dental checks have been good on my old dogs. But since I have Great Pyrenees, i need the largest chewies. Most of the time these bags have far too many smaller and thin chews.
Dental chews first
These are first and foremost dental chews. They are not designed to keep a big dog busy. After using 2-4x per week for nearly 5 years with our 60lb SUPER chewer, our vet is astonished by how good his teeth look. Do they last more than 5 mins? No. But we have black kongs and nylabones for that. These chews are great for what they say they are for - maintaining your dogs oral health.
Tiny chews in an Extra large bag.
My dogs love these, & I buy them regularly, but the last Xtra large bag we received were thin as paper, and much smaller than usual - definitely not worth the price !
Chewies for Doberman
Our European Doberman loves these chews. He's a large dog and loves to chew. Our vet recommended these and with autoship it is very convenient to receive them. Very pleased.
much cheaper than dental surgery!
Get these. Yes, they’re pricey but they keep our dogs’ teeth SO clean!
These are not x-large. My 75 pound 1 1/2 year old Lab loves them but they are so thin and little especially for the high price tag. You might get one “bonus” thick one in your bag but that is it. I’m very disappointed and have bought several bags in the past but I think I’ll find something new.
Used for years and have found this to really found it to be a superior product for treat that does not produce issues.
Our dog loves the chews and does a good job of keeping his teeth clean.
Usually I am very happy with this product. I purchase the X-Large, my dog is a large breed and weighs 90 lbs. Unfortunately, the chews in this last bag were extremely thin and not as large as in the past. I am ordering it once more in hopes that this was a fluke and not the new norm. If the same problem exists , I will not purchase in the future.