Dental rinse for cats and dogs to help fight plaque, maintain oral health, and freshen breath fast. Contains chlorhexidine gluconate, cetylpyridinium chloride, and zinc as active ingredients in an oral rinse formulation for use in cats and dogs. Delivers antibacterial action and superior plaque prevention in a soothing, refreshing solution that quickly covers and rinses the entire mouth.
Unique combined formulation of chlorhexidine gluconate and zinc produces well-known antiseptic activity.
Effective in helping maintain oral health and fighting plaque when used daily with or without brushing. Ideal for cat and dog owners who either can’t or won’t brush their pet’s teeth. Available in 8 oz bottles with unique, bent-stem applicator. The point-and-squeeze application makes it easy for pet owners to rinse their dog or cat’s mouth after each meal.
- Oral hygiene rinse formulated for dogs and cats with bent stem applicator for easy administration
- Kills plaque-causing bacteria on pet’s teeth and gums without brushing
- Keeps pet’s breath fresh and clean
- Perfect for days when you don’t have time to brush your cat or dog’s teeth
- Ideal for daily use at home following each meal
For veterinary use only.
See all items by Virbac