With 25 years of leadership in veterinary home dental care, C.E.T. products are the most tenured veterinary brands in the market today. In addition to pioneering the home dental care market, Virbac has made numerous strategic decisions throughout the years to increase dental education and deliver relevant products to the veterinary community. That’s why the C.E.T. product line is the #1 recommended dental brand by veterinary professionals.
C.E.T. Tartar Control Toothpaste for dogs and cats is designed for pets who are rapid plaque formers. The Tartar Control Toothpastes contain a strengthened enzyme system and are more abrasive than regular toothpastes. Contains no foaming agents, so they are safe for pets to swallow.
- Enzymatic toothpaste specifically formulated for dogs and cats
- Designed for pets who are rapid plaque formers
- Contains a strengthened enzyme system and is more abrasive than regular toothpastes
- Includes no foaming agents, so this toothpaste is safe for pets to swallow
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque and loosen tartar to ensure your pet maintains a clean mouth
Keep out of reach of children. Store at controlled room temperature. See carton flap for lot # and expiration date.
Sorbital, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Purified Water, Dextrose, Xantham Gum, Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Thiocyanate, Phosphoric Acid, Glucose Oxidase (Aspergillus Niger) and Lactoperoxidase.
See all items by Virbac