Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Patented Z- shape improves chewing action and makes it easier for dogs to grasp.
- Highly palatable taste makes it easy to administer.
- Made without any animal-based ingredients, VeggieDent chews are a delicious vegetarian dental chew.
- Helps freshen breath and reduce plaque and tartar as your companion chews.
- Can be given daily as a nutritious reward.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 22-66 lbs, 30 Count$28.12Chewy Price$26.71Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for Petite Dogs, under 11 lbs, 90 count$49.11Chewy Price$51.69List Price$46.65Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$21.79Chewy Price$20.70Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Flex + Joint Health Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 30 count$27.60Chewy Price$26.22Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 11-25 lbs, 30 count$22.36Chewy Price$21.24Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 10 - 24 lbs, 14 count$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-25 lbs, 90 count$53.19Chewy Price$50.53Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$14.15Chewy Price$13.44Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Zen Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 30 count$27.60Chewy Price$26.22Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Large & Giant Dogs, over 50 lbs, 14 count$25.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, 3.5-9 lbs, 30 count$23.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 26-50 lbs, 30 count$23.02Chewy Price$21.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn Starch, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate...||Delmopinol||Corn Starch, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate...||Corn Starch, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate...||Corn Starch, Glycerin, Soy Protein Isolate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Pork, Meat||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Hip & Joint Support||Calming||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
73 Customer Reviews
Vet recommended these, but I won't
Our vet recommended these because she said they provide more dental cleaning benefits than other common dental treat brands. I believe that that's true — they take longer to chew than other treat brands and I think the shape ends up meaning they touch lots of parts of the tooth. However, they don't work for our 20-lb dog. They are too hard for her to chew up well and she ends up eating them in big-ish pieces that upset her stomach. She also doesn't seem to like the flavor as much as other dental treat brands we tried. We used about two treats from the bag and then threw the rest away and switched back to our old brand.
George & Reagan's favorite
our puppies love the veggiedents. Even though they are smaller dogs, I recommend you get the big size as they have to work harder to eat the stick which helps brush their teeth in the process.
Dog loves them
Vet recommended and cleaning teeth daily with Virbac toothpaste. A healthy treat my dog looks forward to everyday. But it is overpriced. Please lower the price.
Love these dental chews for my senior girl. She's 11 pounds and I usually break in half for her since she doesn't need any extra calories. She works on it for a few good minutes. Repeat customer!
Recommended by my veterinarian...
...because my dog has plaque buildup on his rear teeth faster than normal. He LOVES these and I treat him to 1/2 of a stick in the a.m. then again in the p.m. He eats ALL his food knowing he is going to get a super yummy (and healthy) reward!
Veggie Dent chews
The dogs love them, and at the last Vet checkup we didn’t get any comments about tooth issues. Yeah, they’re a bit spendy, but oral issues taken care of by a Veterinarian are by far more expensive. These chews should supplement regular tooth brushing with your dog(s).
My dog loves them. And the vet said their good for her teeth. She's been eating these for years.
Dental chews are too hard
This product came recommended by my vet since small breed are more prone to dental issues. Not saying it isn't good but My pooch is only 7 lbs and they are much too hard for her to chew. She will eat them if I cut them into small pieces but I have to watch her that she doesn't choke which is stated on the label. I'm sure larger dogs with stronger jaws and bigger teeth would not have a problem.
My dogs love them!
My dogs love these little chews. When my husband and I eat dinner, our dogs each get one. We break them in half to prevent chocking and add a little CET toothpaste to one half. My dogs go bonkers. Once they have finished their first half, they immediately come right back for their second half. When they know we are plating up dinner, they are dancing around our feet waiting for their "dinner" treat too!
Great healthy treat
These chews were introduced to me by my vet tech. They are fully digestible and are the perfect treat to give my pup to chew on while we eat our dinner. They help keep her teeth clean, are easy on the tummy, and cleaner than bully sticks.