Keep your feline friend safe from parasitic pests with Virbac EFFIPRO Plus Topical Solution for Cats. This convenient, long-lasting formula begins working immediately upon application to provide fast, effective control of fleas–including eggs and larvae, ticks, mosquitoes and chewing lice. The powerful combination of highly-effective fipronil and pyriproxyfen continues to safely protect your furry friend for up to four weeks. Waterproof and UV-resistant, this easy-to-apply liquid solution remains effective even after bathing, shampooing, water immersion or exposure to sunlight.
- Powerfully effective formula safely protects your feline friend from parasitic pests for up to four weeks.
- Begins working immediately upon application to control fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks, including infestations.
- Also helps control biting mosquitoes–a potential source of heartworm disease, as well as painful chewing lice.
- Waterproof, UV-resistant solution continues to work even after bathing, shampooing, water immersion or exposure to sunlight.
- Recommended for use on cats and kittens 8 weeks or older and weighing 1.5 pounds or more.
Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not breathe mist, vapors or spray. Do not eat, drink, or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid release to the environment.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Virbac