Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-10.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powerfully effective formula keeps your canine companion safe from parasitic pests for up to four weeks.
- Begins working immediately upon application to kill and repel fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks, including infestations.
- Also helps control mosquitoes–a potential source of heartworm disease, as well as chewing lice and biting flies.
- Waterproof, UV-resistant and non-greasy, it continues to work even after bathing, shampooing, water immersion or exposure to sunlight.
- Recommended for use on toy breed dogs and puppies 8 weeks or older and weighing 5 to 10.9 pounds.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac EFFIPRO Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$38.21Chewy Price$36.30Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Dog Spray, 16-oz bottle$8.24Chewy Price$7.83Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Prevention Waterless Bath Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$40.50Chewy Price$38.48Autoship Price
- PetArmor Flea & Tick Sunwashed Linen Scent Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$2.58Chewy Price$6.99List Price$2.45Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 31-60 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$13.82Chewy Price$13.13Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-22.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$40.50Chewy Price$38.48Autoship Price
- Sentry Home Household Flea & Tick Spray for Pets, 16-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Black Flag Pantry Pest Glue Trap, 2 count$6.83Chewy Price$9.59List Price
- dealArava Dead Sea Pet Spa Flea & Ticks Botanical Puppy Shampoo, 13.5-oz bottle$11.47Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Aerosol Home Treatment Spray, 16-oz bottle$6.98Chewy Price$9.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fipronil: 6.0%, Permethrin: 44.8%, Pyriproxyfen: 1.8%...||Fipronil: 6.0%, Permethrin: 44.8%, Pyriproxyfen: 1.8%...||Fipronil: 9.78%, Pyriproxyfen: 2.94%, Glycol Ether: 80 - 90%.||Fipronil: 6.0%, Permethrin: 44.8%, Pyriproxyfen: 1.8%...||Fipronil: 9.78%, Pyriproxyfen: 2.94%, Glycol Ether: 80 - 90%.|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Does the job
With a good flea bath before hand, I have had no problems with this on my 3 pomeranian.
I've used this product for almost 6 years now. We have a variety of sizes of dogs from 5lbs to 40lbs. If administered properly it is FANTASTIC! We got a real bad tick infestation one year and within a month of using this there were no more! Remember always wait 72 hours before or after any baths before using. Also make sure you part the hair ALL the way and get it right on the skin. If not then it won't work.
waste of money
Did not work on any of my dogs. Will never purchase this brand of product again.
I just got my Effitix Plus last week, and I was shocked. It worked so fast getting fleas off.I had ordered regular Effitix last year and was pleased with it, so I ordered again, but this time from Chewy.com. For the weight of my dog, they only had Effitix Plus, so I ordered it, and it is amazing how good it worked. I am very happy, and the price was cheaper than where I ordered before. Good product and great prices. How can anyone go wrong? Thank You Chewy.com
Unhappy with this product
This didn't work at all on my dog. I'll try again next month after his flea bath.
Seems to be working
This product seems to be working on my small dogs so far.
Worked well. Found cats didn’t mind wearing. Kept from passing back and forth between animals.
Dries fast and doesn’t stink and actually work they use this at the animal shelters. Just make sure to put it on and wait 2 days before you bath your dog if not it won’t work. Gentle and doesn’t cause irritation to my dogs and they have sensitive skin.
Love this product!
Virbac is a company I've trusted for years. I walk my dogs daily and this product keeps them flea free!
Has short lifespan
This product will those work has a short lifespan I gave this product to my free small dogs then I wash them with medicated shampoo I bought from this website and they were flea free. 2 Days Later... they had fleas on them again I do not have carpet anywhere in my house nor do I rarely let my dogs outside. I wash my beds and couches regularly as well. I guess I just need a stronger medication that actually works.