Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powerfully effective formula keeps your canine companion safe from parasitic pests for up to four weeks.
- Begins working immediately upon application to kill and repel fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks, including infestations.
- Also helps control mosquitoes–a potential source of heartworm disease, as well as chewing lice and biting flies.
- Waterproof, UV-resistant and non-greasy, it continues to work even after bathing, shampooing, water immersion or exposure to sunlight.
- Recommended for use on medium breed dogs and puppies 8 weeks or older and weighing 23 to 44.9 pounds.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$40.50Chewy Price$38.48Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-10.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$40.50Chewy Price$38.48Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-22.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$40.50Chewy Price$38.48Autoship Price
- Natural Care Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.64Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.16Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Pro Triple Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 31-60 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$26.36Chewy Price$25.04Autoship Price
- Le Salon Essentials Flea Dog Comb$3.99Chewy Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Prevention Waterless Bath Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 15-oz bottle$16.98Chewy Price$20.38List Price$16.13Autoship Price
- Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo Concentrate for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- EcoSpaw Unscented Flea & Tick Dog & Cat Spray, 3-oz bottle$6.49Chewy Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Aerosol Home Treatment Spray, 16-oz bottle$6.98Chewy Price$9.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fipronil: 6.0%, Permethrin: 44.8%, Pyriproxyfen: 1.8%...||Fipronil: 9.78%, Pyriproxyfen: 2.94%, Glycol Ether: 80 - 90%.||Fipronil: 6.0%, Permethrin: 44.8%, Pyriproxyfen: 1.8%...||Fipronil: 9.78%, Pyriproxyfen: 2.94%, Glycol Ether: 80 - 90%.||Fipronil: 6.0%, Permethrin: 44.8%, Pyriproxyfen: 1.8%...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
This was recommended to us by our vet and he was right! He gave us one to try on both of our dogs to replace the seresto flea collar we were using and he was right..its a great product and no more cumbersome flea collars for our dogs
Advantage 2 is much better
Advantage 2 is much better. I tried to save some money and get this stuff but I just ended up having to return it and get the advantage 2 again.
For the last 18 months we have been battleing fleas. We have tried Advantage II , Steel Dogs, Adams dip and a Vet. applied topical. The fleas only laughed. They are so big you could almost fry them for supper. I have granulated the yard and had a professional granulate the yard. I have sprayed the yard with Adam's flea spray. We found a peppermint spray that did give the dogs some relief temporarily. Now we have tried this product. My dogs are all sleeping in their beds. This is not 100% but it has given us a big adavantage. Between this, shampooing, and keeping beds washed and cleaned, I believe we may have turned a cornor. Thank you so much.
I decided to use this product because it had a good review but it didn't work at all
Quality products on your schedule
My item arrived so quickly!! Thank you now Karma can rest. No more scratching!
No problems with product
Mom tried this because we have a pond n that means mosquitos. She never see's anything on me and that's a win for me and for mom (she freaks over bugs n anything like it).
Brand my puppy's vet recommends
I purchased this for my wheaten terrier puppy. It's the same brand that his vet recommends and sells at their office, but much more affordable and more convenient.
KILLS MOSQUITOS TOO!!
First time using. I like the idea it kills mosquito's because we live by a pond. No reactions since applying n I see no fleas, ticks or mosquitos.
Well second month and both still have fleas disappointed.
Virbac Effitix plus solution
So far so good. I don’t see flees on my dogs. Great price!!!